Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

The first lvl 83 Rogue in USKO DeLyTheLast

This is a discussion on The first lvl 83 Rogue in USKO DeLyTheLast within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if i would use minor cooldown tbl, i would use pedal too, so i do not need 3 minor on ...
Page: 5

if i would use minor cooldown tbl, i would use pedal too, so i do not need 3 minor on my skill bar. The player uses 3x minor on bar cuz his skill bar is like that for 2*3 years. he does not want to change it. btw, i never played rogue, i dont know if 3x minor works or not, i have no idea but the thing i know is, no1 in my clan never uses any bug. otherwise, they will be disbanded.[/b]
    ofc... it's better to have 2 useless minors on skillbar and die all the time instead of using hp pot... rofl...

triple minor does NOT work (it's the same like u would use 3 meteor falls, 1by1, bcz u have 3 of them on skillbar...

u don't need minor pedal, it's enough to have disabled minor cooldown...

he is using it and u don't know (or don't want to know) about it... sin from my clan is using shitty keyboard as well and triple minor does NOT help at all

The king. Senior Member

rofll... that's just shittalking... even if ur keyboard completely sux, u don't need 3 minors, so stop lying pls :unsure: :unsure:

im not talking about whole clan, but like 70% of sins is using it and the guy with 3 minor on skillbar is definitely doing this...

he's even such a pr0, so he don't need to use any hp pots! 1 minor with cooldown is enough for Ares! GG h34r:[/b]
    With the new keyboard ihad before ichanged back to my old icouldnt minor heal for shit, so yes if u got a badkeyboard u need 3x. so please shut up u retard

With the new keyboard ihad before ichanged back to my old icouldnt minor heal for shit, so yes if u got a badkeyboard u need 3x. so please shut up u retard[/b]
    1st, u r retard
    2nd, triple minor gives ONE BIG SHIT nothing more lol.. stop saying bullshit that he's using triple minor just bcz he likes his old skillbar or he's got lame keyboard...

oh sry, maybe he is, but then he is completly retarted :lol: :lol:

TheBloodyBeast

1st, u r retard
    2nd, triple minor gives ONE BIG SHIT nothing more lol.. stop saying bullshit that he's using triple minor just bcz he likes his old skillbar or he's got lame keyboard...

oh sry, maybe he is, but then he is completly retarted :lol: :lol:[/b]
    care more please.

The king. Senior Member

1st, u r retard

oh sry, maybe he is, but then he is completly retarted :lol: :lol:[/b]
    ididnt say he liked his old bar, isaid he had a bad keyboard and he cant even spam as fast as the cooldown will let him with less than 3 minors on bar.

gratz!. But i am so so so tired of those topic's :@..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345