Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fix for current hack non-stop dmg in cz

This is a discussion on Fix for current hack non-stop dmg in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love them, they are free np for me ^^ (iam a archer) :P...
Page: 3

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i love them, they are free np for me ^^
    (iam a archer) :P

Tried removing pauld and vaulk, still got spammed all over cz...

OK I FINALLY FOUND THE FIX TO THIS PROBLEM. Works 100%

#1 Go to Control Panel click add/remove programs (yup u know where im goin with this)

#2 Find Knight online

#3 Click Change

#4 When it asks if you want to permanently delete knight online from your directory click YES.

#5 Although they say it deleted, the knight online folder is still in your program files, delete your knight online folder.

#6 Locate the deleted knight online folder in your recycle bin. Right click recycle bin and click the "nuke" button. This will drop a atomic bomb in your recycle bin obliterating anything inside. If you have ever used minor tbl or double hp pot turn your computers brightness down all the way, and find a good pair of sunglasses. Now click nuke again, this will drop a hydrogen bomb in your recycle bin, this eliminates all chances of your recycle bin koxp healing/minor. Stay away from your computer for 30 mins allowing for radiation to subside. (Note: make sure after you pressed nuke the first time you didnt delete anything again or it will drop another atomic bomb instead of hydrogen) (Hydrogen bomb's are also recommended for apple software)

#7 Download 2 or more of the following games. Rakion, Combat arms, command and conquer RA3/Tiberium wars, fear, left4dead, and call of duty 4/5

#8 *Optional* DL limewire for some music to pump you up while killing tanks, zombies, ghosts.

#9 Enjoy.

This fix has no bugs what so ever. Also prevents shitty customer service, "**** your mother", "s.a kanky aga partie" and year long updates.

OK I FINALLY FOUND THE FIX TO THIS PROBLEM. Works 100%

#1 Go to Control Panel click add/remove programs (yup u know where im goin with this)

#2 Find Knight online

#3 Click Change

#4 When it asks if you want to permanently delete knight online from your directory click YES.

#5 Although they say it deleted, the knight online folder is still in your program files, delete your knight online folder.

#6 Locate the deleted knight online folder in your recycle bin. Right click recycle bin and click the "nuke" button. This will drop a atomic bomb in your recycle bin obliterating anything inside. If you have ever used minor tbl or double hp pot turn your computers brightness down all the way, and find a good pair of sunglasses. Now click nuke again, this will drop a hydrogen bomb in your recycle bin, this eliminates all chances of your recycle bin koxp healing/minor. Stay away from your computer for 30 mins allowing for radiation to subside. (Note: make sure after you pressed nuke the first time you didnt delete anything again or it will drop another atomic bomb instead of hydrogen) (Hydrogen bomb's are also recommended for apple software)

#7 Download 2 or more of the following games. Rakion, Combat arms, command and conquer RA3/Tiberium wars, fear, left4dead, and call of duty 4/5

#8 *Optional* DL limewire for some music to pump you up while killing tanks, zombies, ghosts.

#9 Enjoy.

This fix has no bugs what so ever. Also prevents shitty customer service, "**** your mother", "s.a kanky aga partie" and year long updates.[/b]
    i could say .. /loled at that.

or just install wow and stop whining

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

i gotta try this out.

all k0xpers in ardream are killing me

or just install wow and stop whining[/b]

wow sucks, I'd rather keep whining and if I ever do quit, I won't troll a fan based forum telling people to quit.

Little archer Senior Member

not working anymore :/

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

woot thanks thats awesome

Banned

wow sucks, I'd rather keep whining and if I ever do quit, I won't troll a fan based forum telling people to quit.[/b]
    I could not have put it better myself.

Works sometimes, but not always. Usually only works when I'm in town and relatively safe. Thats life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123