fix that premium shit >.<

This is a discussion on fix that premium shit >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i got 2 days of premium... today i wanted to log and non-premium shit appeard :angry: WTF... i loged ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default fix that premium shit >.<

yesterday i got 2 days of premium... today i wanted to log and non-premium shit appeard :angry: WTF... i loged in on d1 and its "Today is the last day of XXX premium service" info, so if it the last fukin day, why i can't log in :angry: when u buyin premium u got 30 days on it, but its really 29 anyway :angry: fuk those greedy fukers :angry:

/DIE
    /BURN
    /RAPE

:angry:

redfieldTnT

i atualy got a new cc
    bought 1 prem
    cant buy kc -_-
    FUCKING Not even two charges on this card and pus gives me shit about it -_-

diablo

Default Re: fix that premium shit >.<

Originally posted by Mario
    yesterday i got 2 days of premium... today i wanted to log and non-premium shit appeard *:angry: *WTF... i loged in on d1 and its "Today is the last day of XXX premium service" info, so if it the last fukin day, why i can't log in *:angry: when u buyin premium u got 30 days on it, but its really 29 anyway *:angry: *fuk those greedy fukers *:angry: *

/DIE
    /BURN
    /RAPE

:angry:
    i had the same long time ago. it says 1 day of gold prem. day left but i couldnt login/relog

Mario

im buyin premium since few months, but its really annoying.................... :angry:

zickler

I had open a new account and it said 3 day free bronze.after 2 hour,I relogged.Then said 2 day remaing.After 20 hours I login game and said last day.Again a one relog it said nothng.Pre finished in 24 hour

3day=24hour

The_Dude

I had issues with my cc also. I tried to buy more knight cash (i have about 8 days of prem left, prem was bought with paypal when it worked), and it said my cc is blocked and will be investigated. WTF?! I tried to buy KC again a few minutes later and worked. Great f'n system...

SiegeR

its really hard to get a click and buy acc

Send copy of your id card mail the form call them what next?
    Get naked on webcam? :wub:

Mario

Originally posted by SiegeR

Send copy of your id card mail the form call them what next?
    nothin more, but i was waitin 4 acc activaton about 1 week -_-