Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Flatline 4 king, ares orc

This is a discussion on Flatline 4 king, ares orc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah dont beat kost up for that crap, that impeachment announcement comes on sometimes when you first log, and if ...
Page: 4

SillyHo

nah dont beat kost up for that crap, that impeachment announcement comes on sometimes when you first log, and if you are used to clicking to close letters like i am, you may vote in favor accidently. I did that once with vane, she wasnt happy.

BabaSh0p

Wink

good job when i played this guy was a GG

i <3 you flat :P

HotAsIce

nah dont beat kost up for that crap, that impeachment announcement comes on sometimes when you first log, and if you are used to clicking to close letters like i am, you may vote in favor accidently. I did that once with vane, she wasnt happy.[/b]
    With the rap PC is getting now, that probably wasn&#39;t a bad thing after all eh? :P

Flatline

Yeah, I don&#39;t hold it against Kost or RichPich...I almost accidentally turned down my nomination navigating that thing LOL.

swishersticks

With the rap PC is getting now, that probably wasn&#39;t a bad thing after all eh? :P[/b]
    dont be stupid vane was a exellent queen she just chose to add wrong turks in her clan with lvl and NP for number 1 NP clan
    Yeah, I don&#39;t hold it against Kost or RichPich...I almost accidentally turned down my nomination navigating that thing LOL. [/b]
    that would be hilarious :P

HotAsIce

Who is the stupid one ASSuming I was talking specifically about vane? Take a look around the forums and see what people are saying about this clan

swishersticks

Who is the stupid one ASSuming I was talking specifically about vane? Take a look around the forums and see what people are saying about this clan [/b]
    sillyho was tlaking about vane you qouted him saying all stuff about whats happening now wouldnt have been a bad idea for impeaching her...vann has been leader of PC since the begging if im not wrong...your stupid go learn something before you spamm

HotAsIce

I was fucking in PC numbnuts, how about that for facts? I know who the leader was, and I knew who the assisstants were. I said due to who she has been CLANNING recently, it probably wouldn&#39;t have been a bad idea to impeach her dur to who she has in her CLAN. I never have, and never will badmouth vane on anything she does besides who she lets in clan, which probably wasn&#39;t even her anyway since she&#39;s been very busy I heard the last couple weeks. So quit trying to twist people&#39;s words.

morax

Dont turn this into a flame war and make me lock it!

swishersticks

I was fucking in PC numbnuts, how about that for facts? I know who the leader was, and I knew who the assisstants were. I said due to who she has been CLANNING recently, it probably wouldn&#39;t have been a bad idea to impeach her dur to who she has in her CLAN. I never have, and never will badmouth vane on anything she does besides who she lets in clan, which probably wasn&#39;t even her anyway since she&#39;s been very busy I heard the last couple weeks. So quit trying to twist people&#39;s words.[/b]
    when vane was queen she was orc..none of these bad members she clanned on orc so why are you gripping?

Dont turn this into a flame war and make me lock it![/b]
    +1

If anyone has talked to Flat you would know that he is a great guy and will be a good king. Don&#39;t turn a post about a good king into an off topic flame war. Be thankful that we have a good english speaking king who will do xp events and won&#39;t abuse the treasury.

Flatline

This is the funniest freakin&#39; thing I have ever seen
    http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9742/lovefuckva4.jpg

UnnamedByMazek

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9742/lovefuckva4.jpg[/b]
    Turk is the best

Banned

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9742/lovefuckva4.jpg[/b]
    i like how all the PM&#39;S block your hp/SP/lvl

HotAsIce