Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forgotten Password

This is a discussion on Forgotten Password within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so thats means that anyone that created acc and sold it can get his acc back now , so lame! ...
Page: 2

Roberto

so thats means that anyone that created acc and sold it can get his acc back now , so lame!
    many ppl will lose acc's now :S[/b]
    not any1 who created and sold, only people who bought acount before few months when they closed changing email adress.

havvvk

Tried it twice on noobie accounts and yes it works , sad for people that bought accounts w/o registered e-mail :<[/b]

Did it take a while to get the email or no? Because i did one for my account and i haven&#39;t gotten the email yet, and I&#39;m 100% sure its still my email because when I did a few cs tickets a few days ago they went to that email.

eddiezhu

can i change the email?/

finally after about 1-2 years since my archer got hacked i can get it back xD

so you can get the password of an old account If you have access to the email address u originally used when u made the account? :mellow:

Mex

so you can get the password of an old account If you have access to the email address u originally used when u made the account? :mellow:[/b]
    If you have access to the account e-mail, Yes u can chage the pass

well i did forgotten on my first account that got hacked and 100% sure that i have still access to the old email and still nothing . anyone got it to work?

ILIKEPIE

Worked for me, got my 67 Rogue back after like 6-7 months

how long did it take to get the mail? can u copy and paste it here so i can see what it looks like.. and was it in the spam folder?ty for answer

ILIKEPIE

got the email in like 10 secs, and yea it did go to spam folder on msn.

It gives you a very long key and a url to go to, just copy the key, and it lets you change the pw.

J

+1
    Now all people who bought acounts and coudnt change email will be scamed, where is their brain?[/b]
    Your not suppose to sell / buy accounts. That&#39;s why.

graydeath

So it&#39;s the email that was used to originally create the account? Wow thats pretty stupid imo -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12