Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forgotten Temple....

This is a discussion on Forgotten Temple.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe transformation scrolls are very useful omg, i never even thought of that before![/b] learn ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    transformation scrolls are very useful
    omg, i never even thought of that before![/b]
    learn something new everyday

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    the whole point of FT is to work together for the prize, if u dont fight together, u all fail together so its not just u losing out, they are aswell *:lol:
    yea..spending 100+ pots for some lame turks that run all way the arena with 2 panzer bins after them.Great!
    And it is imposible with ur so called teamwork..I did in less then 13 minutes the first stage..CW,TW,Golems and other bargains and after that..SUPRIZE:UR FUCKED UP!!!!11!!! Troll Berserkerer,Lamentation,Giant Golem,Raven Harpy,Reaper(wtf),TW all atleast 3 of em (Reaper was only 1)
    Do that with 3 turks lame enough to stay alive

one_way

last nite in ft gm spawned a volcanic rock and killed the buggers i was laughing my ass off

TunaFishyMe

so what? they dont lose xp. And even if they did, most of them are around lvl 60 who can do shit. Why doesnt he just bant them all? The Gm kept spamming, "you have to kill all the mobs or else you wont get the chest" bla bla bla...just ban the ones bug abusing

last night the gm's were spamming notices that you could not win the event without killing all the mobs and that people shouldn't waste their time trying to bug FT. But I do see quite a few blue chests for sale, so w/e

GhostDog

I know this question not belongs to this topic, but could any one tell me
    Forgotten Tample (45-59)event times on ares server? I checked ko site info there not updated...

The real problem is that it is actually IMPOSSIBLE to do a legit ft because even if some people want to do it legitly, the mobs are really hard and you can't do it if 75% of the people inside ft are doing nothing (and when i say 75% i'm nice, this is more like 99%-100%). Personnaly i want to do it legitly but when i enter and i see everyone tping everyone i say to myself "why should i die trying without any chance to win while this guys will get a box by doing nothing and screwing me ?", so yes i have buged it myself a few times. The only possibilities i see are :
    - Close it
    - Debug it (hey developpers ! wake up ! do your job ! zzzz)
    - Seal tp while in there (actually they can do it for cz so i think it is possible for other zones)

Ban is not a solution (after all this is K2's fault), or spam notice that say bug abuser will get banned BEFORE entering it (so the newbies who can't do it won't enter it and we'll be able to do good team work), K2 is good at spamming notice SO SPAM USEFULL NOTICE PLEASE !!! Don't forget to spam the notice in turkey too, this is the most important part i think zzzz...

Thats bull that it is impossible with a party of 5 good people a mix of me and a few allies almost beat it. When u have more than 7 people in the temple it gets way too hard. The key is to keep the party small. I don't even go in if I see a bunch waiting, then it's a waste of time. Core crew only way to go. Even if u take a good party in, if a bunch of others join they get stuck in a second party with no buff or no swift and they just leech and can't do shit. Any one man crew trying to go FT should just due us all a favor and not bother and let people with a few clannies have a crack at it.

zetazeta

Originally posted by dagwood
    Thats bull that it is impossible with a party of 5 good people a mix of me and a few allies almost beat it. *When u have more than 7 people in the temple it gets way too hard. * The key is to keep the party small. *I don't even go in if I see a bunch waiting, then it's a waste of time. *Core crew only way to go. *Even if u take a good party in, if a bunch of others join they get stuck in a second party with no buff or no swift and they just leech and can't do shit. *Any one man crew trying to go FT should just due us all a favor and not bother and let people with a few clannies have a crack at it.

heh, 5 ppl can take the FT, the 60-80 one? i HIGHLY doubt it -_-, but i do know legit ppl that have finished it back on diez, oik_oik along with his brothers has finished it quite a few times legitly, but dunno about others

sub

I have same problem when i goto FT, i find tis best to go when servers are quiet on 3rd server, not many ppl on... And both times i done that no one tried to bug it, but no priests was only 6 of us.

On Dies GM made notice annoucement ppl trying to bug FT will be banned for 30 days. They still try to this day. It doesn't work, everytime they try to do it, i wait after i died and most of them die, i can't see 2 sins taking on 50+ creatures in 5mins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12