Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forgotten Temple's fully working

This is a discussion on Forgotten Temple's fully working within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not bugged in cwest. did it 3days each day twice. won 5 dced one... k2 fixed it ftw. wow ...
Page: 2

its not bugged in cwest. did it 3days each day twice. won 5 dced one...
    k2 fixed it ftw. wow are they actually trying to make a change? [/b]

they arent making a change.. in all fairness with the limitations K2 has in this game (that may i remind you was not developped by them) it takes times to solve certain issues... there isnt allways a solution straight away....

people here allways whine that everything needs to be fixxed NOW! thats like going to the docter and finding out you have cancer spread throughout your body and demanding that he will take it away within 10 minutes and walk home cancer free....

Some things just take a little longer, and before anyone starts about the whole "i am a paying customer so i should receive better service" story... nobody is twisting your arm....

this tells me that they were working on it all allong to be honoust.. GG K2 on this one

-end rant

they arent making a change.. in all fairness with the limitations K2 has in this game (that may i remind you was not developped by them) it takes times to solve certain issues... there isnt allways a solution straight away....

people here allways whine that everything needs to be fixxed NOW! thats like going to the docter and finding out you have cancer spread throughout your body and demanding that he will take it away within 10 minutes and walk home cancer free....

Some things just take a little longer, and before anyone starts about the whole "i am a paying customer so i should receive better service" story... nobody is twisting your arm....

this tells me that they were working on it all allong to be honoust.. GG K2 on this one

-end rant[/b]
    You are right.

But why they just starting to ban Koxpers ?
    In my opinion thats one of the main reasons why ppl are angry/the game is fcked up etc.
    If they started banning koxpers few month ago, we still had our Bifrost, Isi/Fela. And I think we wouldnt cry about FT.
    Well some ppl find new things to cry about.
    But for me its good to see them working on it. At least the koxpers are banned for few more hours and Isi and Fela are clear sometimes. Ft is back too. Quest bug fixed. Now just keep banning koxpers so they cant kill ultima, and everything is fine. =)
    But iam happy now.

Yaya guys, drops in Krowaz are bugged. Ok, but they made atleast something. So be happy for a bit and cry in 1 month again. =)

You are right.

But why they just starting to ban Koxpers ?
    In my opinion thats one of the main reasons why ppl are angry/the game is fcked up etc.
    If they started banning koxpers few month ago, we still had our Bifrost, Isi/Fela. And I think we wouldnt cry about FT.
    Well some ppl find new things to cry about.
    But for me its good to see them working on it. At least the koxpers are banned for few more hours and Isi and Fela are clear sometimes. Ft is back too. Quest bug fixed. Now just keep banning koxpers so they cant kill ultima, and everything is fine. =)
    But iam happy now.

Yaya guys, drops in Krowaz are bugged. Ok, but they made atleast something. So be happy for a bit and cry in 1 month again. =)[/b]
    In the good old days Pre KE i saw people being banned allot more then when i quit... maybe its a case of having to put to many resources into something and have a lack of result... its hard to say we dont get K2's side of the story just little bits and pieces and sometimes you have to wonder if all the bits are true or a lie (a lie is usually easier to shush everyone) and the persistance of cheaters in any game for that matter is insane (these guys could have a very bright future if they could channel this determination into something usefull lets say their study or carreer), still as you said its nice to see some result for a change (eventhough i dont play anymore) maybe K2 is getting out of a hole they have been in for a while maybe they have developped solutions to certain problems.

semsa

i survived yesterday and didnt got chest.... in 46-59...same as dark lunar war for low lvls.... so that war start everyday or ... ? tell me something more pls

d4rkchrisz

The KingofKnight Game Event Times are runnig correct, right?
    So might aswell look there?

Yesterday in FT, VR disappered and we won.
    Some peeps got killed by it, but then its disapperaed.
    Thats another reason for k2 to close FT. :S

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I forgot when to click.

4th scroll then the second L from will?

I think its:

"5 Message"
    "W from will"

For oly ft, wenever war on, we get no chest wen we won

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12