Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The FORUM ADMINS better change this forum to WoW and FF

This is a discussion on The FORUM ADMINS better change this forum to WoW and FF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Soultaker online4life lolz lolz...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Soultaker
    online4life lolz
    lolz

Banned

i know what wow is but wtf is FF? :blink:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml Final fantasy very lovely game if you ever play it you won't return ^^ :wub:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=857...nal+Fantasy+mix a link of small movie of all chars

Baxxor

why cant u just make a little WoW forum and thoose starting at WoW can write there?
    Even if itīs ko4life.com i bet u that all of u wont play ko ur whole life, and since thoose that quit MIGHT stop and play wow instead, aint it nicer if ppl can stick on this forum and talk to their friends and so on?
    Instead of just kick em out if they dont play ko more?

Dont flame, be nice kids!

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Theres many WoW and FF forums, why dont u just go there instead of spoiling this one? Just cuz a couple quiters doesnt mean its completely KO dead.. *-_-
    all the wow forums are a bunch of nerdy faggots who go wayyy to into the game an analyze shit that shouldnt be, whole th epeople here are generally cool, so it would be nice to have a community here for wow players that used to play KO.

Yes thx it would be very nice to have a section. So we can stick togheter for ever :wub:

BUMP FOR A SECTION !! for neutral channel where people can post anything else except knights online ^^

Originally posted by Soultaker
    BUMP FOR A SECTION !! for neutral channel where people can post anything else except knights online ^^
    :wub: soul

I_Am_On_Ares

hey why not, the idea is ok, i remember 2 other games that were in this forum. turf and another game i forgot. they just ginda died hehe

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Boozah
    I love the atmosphere in these forums that why i dont change, alot of friendly fella's

Same, i quit 6 months ago and still post on these forums because i like the crowd compared to other games i play occasionally (cabal etc). Plus, it's so much fun to flame people on KO :P[/b]
    Bastard, you have almost 2 months on me on quitting

h43r:

1 quest = .5-1 levels = 1+ hours (if you die then you must (slowly (unless level 40(mounts))) run back to ur spot)

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    hey why not, the idea is ok, i remember 2 other games that were in this forum. turf and another game i forgot. they just ginda died hehe
    That was on ranking

priestish

Dont think wow is all that clean. All I have to say is that bliz does a good job at hiding all the hack/dupe methods. The only thing that stops WoW from becoming and babashop game is the soulbound items, like sealing an item to you that works. 50gc sells for 5-10usd. Powerlvl to 60 cost 100-150usd.

Instead of turks, they have chinese farmers.

do like they do with dota forums keep the forum knight online then have a section for other games

Kik0

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    Theres many WoW and FF forums, why dont u just go there instead of spoiling this one? Just cuz a couple quiters doesnt mean its completely KO dead.. *-_-
    all the wow forums are a bunch of nerdy faggots who go wayyy to into the game an analyze shit that shouldnt be, whole th epeople here are generally cool, so it would be nice to have a community here for wow players that used to play KO.[/b]
    I'm sorry... so people don't play guess the uniques with frightening accuracy on here?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast