Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Devile Sure, but I'll read some posts and opinions and then ban quite a few ppl. Dont ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Sure, but I'll read some posts and opinions and then ban quite a few ppl.
    Dont ban too many only because they had different vision of saving ko4life comminuty - or no one gonna be here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

• Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.
    And this is why I can never throw a vote behind Shane or Rapist. They clearly had a biased for certain members on this forum. I don't care about some flaming and arguing, it's what makes forums more "fun", to a point but when you go onto personal attacks and constant spam its too much and they would let "certain members" get away with it constantly. Shane would "warn" his buddies and they would walk all over him doing it again and again. No respect for that.

My vote would be for Razor.
    Chavoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    And this is why I can never throw a vote behind Shane or Rapist. They clearly had a biased for certain members on this forum. I don't care about some flaming and arguing, it's what makes forums more "fun", to a point but when you go onto personal attacks and constant spam its too much and they would let "certain members" get away with it constantly. Shane would "warn" his buddies and they would walk all over him doing it again and again. No respect for that.

My vote would be for Razor.
    Besides new mods/admins to take care of things around here, what would u say is priority #2 or #3?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Bathory and razor for mod!!!!!! / admins!!!!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Dont ban too many only because they had different vision of saving ko4life comminuty - or no one gonna be here at all.
    trying to beg for you not to be banned? you were a part of their crew on that other forum, u guys discussed that shit, i know it. and devile knows it too, he aint stupid. ur gone and u know it little hypocrite.

Little archer Senior Member

Thank goodness, I had already given up on those power nazi wannabe authorities.

we back boyz I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF
    Bathory, Devile, Chavoc and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Please go for Admin bro

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    trying to beg for you not to be banned? you were a part of their crew on that other forum, u guys discussed that shit, i know it. and devile knows it too, he aint stupid. ur gone and u know it little hypocrite.

I dont care for my account at ko4life. It can be blocked right now. I`m fine with that. Also for those who propose me for mod, at this thread, pm or skype - I dont even want it. And Chavoc no idea why you keep those silly flames. No one taking you serious anyway. Btw the "new forum" creators asked me if i want to be mod and i did agree - why not? I`m fine with ppl that dont have trust issues with those who they give some mod/admin powers.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

damn i got only 458

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I dont care for my account at ko4life. It can be blocked right now. I`m fine with that. Also for those who propose me for mod, at this thread, pm or skype - I dont even want it. And Chavoc no idea why you keep those silly flames. No one taking you serious anyway.
    I don't see why do you even bother answering to this kid. It feels like talking to a tree.

Banned Senior Member

Lol Razor as admin would be fucking epic. Please do it.

Besides new mods/admins to take care of things around here, what would u say is priority #2 or #3?
    Did I read that correctly? You're asking randoms on how to prioritize the community?

I guess I've seen it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't see why do you even bother answering to this kid. It feels like talking to a tree.
    true..., guilty as charge. Now i feel ashamed
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol Razor as admin would be fucking epic. Please do it.

Did I read that correctly? You're asking randoms on how to prioritize the community?

I guess I've seen it all.
    Like your ban message said ... go sit in a corner, or even better, go mod your now empty forum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol Razor as admin would be fucking epic. Please do it.Did I read that correctly? You're asking randoms on how to prioritize the community?I guess I've seen it all.
    Yeah razor for admin. Literally no knowledge and full of shit. Best idea ever.Why not? He is also asking randoms who would be a good mod/admin. Go around ask your buttbuddies to vouch for you. #logicNow we know why this forum is doomed to fail. 0/10 effort. Epic.

- Create Asgard server section at market place
    - Consider shoutbox or at least put vote on it.
    - Create boxing club section - like it was on new forum for beefs (some ppl cant live without that)
    - Template for market place would be cool, for buy /sell etc

few first ideas that came to my mind.
    asdas and Jonko like this.

Quote Originally Posted by reoiss View Post
    - Create Asgard server section at market place
    - Consider shoutbox or at least put vote on it.
    - Create boxing club section - like it was on new forum for beefs (some ppl cant live without that)
    - Template for market place would be cool, for buy /sell etc

few first ideas that came to my mind.
    Agree on this

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast