Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Fuck?

This is a discussion on The Fuck? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; parumen is like the shittest exp out its only good because its easy to setup but for some reason turks ...
Page: 2

parumen is like the shittest exp out its only good because its easy to setup but for some reason turks dont wanna do anything exept PARUMEN.

i try to make shit like 2 slot tc which owns the fuck outa parumen exp and all the biches on seeking would rather sit there for hours trying to get into 1 of the 2 parumen parties than join anything else.

what the fuck is wrong with these people.

if theres like 50 people in eslant town i add all of them i stil cant form a party !

i just bought platnium today to get a good lvl and i have to deal with this shit[/b]
    That's also one of the reason I hated parauman, I mean - It was a nbitch to setup anything else - And parauman was always full, I always did 2 spawn tc's or DS's

Paramuns = Free exp and lot of chat :P ( just a bit slow ) DS = a bit hard exp and way too expensive sometimes but fckin fast .

true, fuking noobs sitting in town for hours and waiting for free room in paramun party... point is, only noobs do this, good players take DS, TC/TW, DK, CW, etc... but true is, servers are full of noobs and good players exping in clan, so its nearly impossible make good exp with random players... we must play with cheaters, babashoppers and now (not really now) with idiot noobs... = reasons why i left USKO...

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

No one likes dks anymore....I'd love to do dks at human spot in cz, they raid us and we wtfrickroll em and go back to exping xD[/b]
    rickroll ftw !

parumen is like the shittest exp out its only good because its easy to setup but for some reason turks dont wanna do anything exept PARUMEN.

i try to make shit like 2 slot tc which owns the fuck outa parumen exp and all the biches on seeking would rather sit there for hours trying to get into 1 of the 2 parumen parties than join anything else.

what the fuck is wrong with these people.

if theres like 50 people in eslant town i add all of them i stil cant form a party !

i just bought platnium today to get a good lvl and i have to deal with this shit[/b]

i did the math a while back and found that with a very good paruman party, you can xp fast and use very little mana, and in some occasions, you can gain soul pots and coin.

a good party would be the kind where the priest only needs to spam 720 heal and none of the noob melees try to solo if they cant handle it...

the xp was comparable to a dark stone party without a debuffer and half of the hassle (ts scrolls, and way fewer pots needed)
    ds gives double the xp of a paruman but also takes longer to kill in a so-so party.

sexyrexy

in a crappy paramun party the spawn dies and you have to wait for them to spawn... Im pretty sure the ratio of spawn time between a paramun and a ds is not the same as the ratio of xp between a ds and paras

1337bOOm

and what if youre in a very good ds party. something like good duffer and buffer, a good rogue with instant wolf and quick swift, and i guess 75+ warriors? i doubt that good paramun party could compare to a good DS party.

Should try to make DK 3 + 4 in Estlant with a provoker and duffer that can sleep carpet.
    One of the best xp parties in Estlant. But every turk disbands the party when they see.
    Kill? DK? tý, *DISBAND*

edit: must be at least 72+[/b]
    oh i remember doing that once with my clannies... such good exp.... everyone except me was lvl 75+... zomg

lez

The mobs r called PA-RA-MUN, not parumenz or wtf!
    and ya, its the most shittiest exp in eslant and turks like it cause 12-13 year olds share the 70+ chars and the real owners r prolly scared to give the lil noobs a chance to exp on DS cause they'd prolly lose more exp then they'd gain.

Strike

i still like aoe'ing all of eslant and when we would get really bored, we would just drag in the dread+dark mare slots too.
    he's an OLD youtube vid for those of you that don't know what i'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PplWX624DzE and i warn you now to mute the music XD.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

what the fuck is a parumen?!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i hate paramun.. always seem like the healers are nubs. get in a good TC party any day

what the fuck is a parumen?![/b]
    new species. originating from paramuns. they are evolving.

and what if youre in a very good ds party. something like good duffer and buffer, a good rogue with instant wolf and quick swift, and i guess 75+ warriors? i doubt that good paramun party could compare to a good DS party.[/b]
    Yea but how much harder is it to get a good ds party to last as long as a good paramun party? From my experience paramun = 24/7 whereas ds dies out when most of the turks are asleep. Let me highlight the important part.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

true, fuking noobs sitting in town for hours and waiting for free room in paramun party... point is, only noobs do this, good players take DS, TC/TW, DK, CW, etc... but true is, servers are full of noobs and good players exping in clan, so its nearly impossible make good exp with random players... we must play with cheaters, babashoppers and now (not really now) with idiot noobs... = reasons why i left USKO...[/b]
    i hear alot of people on this forums that they quit ko, but still come to this forums, so whats your excuse, i am sure you all have 1
    some might that they got no life or had friends on ko, or make money off this game selling gb's and items for usd/euro ....
    i just wounder why someone would come here after they quit...i know some of the reasons,,,,
    whats yours?
    ';-x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast