ALL of these KOXP deterrents require active GMs for each server, preferrably 3 per server per 8 hour shift so that a gm is on each server 24 hours a day.
1. When the GM finds someone who's koxping, he slaps them with the cheat stick and walks away. Every monster they kill actually TAKES AWAY xp from all members of the cheater's party. The KOXPers items should be locked and/or deleted. The koxper would LOSE XP as well as NP every time he pked someone.
2. Charge a $100 fine for first-time offenders, $1000 for second offenders, $10,000 for third-time offenders and then permanent IP Ban. Payment of the fine will reverse penalty #1.
3. For fun, Active GMs could make Koxper bounty hunting events. The GM would mark the cheaters for death -- thereby making it possible for other players to kill them, then announce the Bounty Hunt. Whoever kills the most Koxpers wins a free whatever.
4. Reverse the xp return on ressurrection. When a KOXPER gets rezzed he should lose EVEN MORE xp.
5. When GM finds Koxpers in CZ he should be able to turn the koxper's arrows into fireworks and replace everything on the "skill bar" with the firecracker skill.
6. When GM finds Koxpers in National Territory or Eslant he should turn the KOXPers arrows into rocks and replace everything on the skill bar with the rock-throwing skill.
I doubt it will happen but it would be more fun than watching these bots kill everything you throw at them.