Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Funniest thing you've done in ko

This is a discussion on Funniest thing you've done in ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha, when me and my friend was noobs, he was going to do that quest, wheere u kill 20 lards ...
Page: 5

Pwner4Last

Haha, when me and my friend was noobs, he was going to do that quest, wheere u kill 20 lards orc or smth in the arena, so he went in killed 20, then he didn't know how to get out so he wrote like

-Juuudgeeee, help meee.

And judge was a NPC as u know, i dunno how long he stood there trying to get help from him, then some1 else come and told him that u can get out by right clicking judge.

-Judge, don't ignore me, answer me !!

merchanter123

kinda of a story but it was the hardest i've ever laughed in this game. i was in a clan party and we were running through the forest orc side to orc apos and we had a bunch of ksing warriors following us. glarfist tells one of our mages something in bulgarian and he runs off somewhere and we keep running to apos pissed off at these ksers. We get to the road and both apos parties see us and rush us. The ksers all ready to start redball hunting. then all of a sudden i get tped into the back left corner behind deru in the trees while we watch the ksers get completely raped by the two apostle parties. Then come from behind them and kill every single one of them. It was so funny cuz i had no idea wtf was going on lol.

MoJay

Originally posted by dpierre6

haha.....and you and your clan is wery gay...always 2v1+ xD
    Not always, but mostly yes it's called team work even if it's gay.
    I get a lot of crap from the clan for chasing after rouges lookin for a 1 on 1 but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop...

TryToSlmMe

mine, dlwded rofd, well actuall i wouldnt be playing ko if i havent but now i have an horrible font bug and cant read a word =(

oncemore

Pretending my mini warrior was a rogue and managed to leech in an aeo harpy party for over an hour without them noticing i wasn't swifting xD Damn that was ages ago ^^

Having cybersex with tons of ppl from my clan .

_|-|_

when 2/3 orcs raiding mage exp party in cz. then all mage spread out and tp the mage who is in danger and then spread out again and keep doing this all the time till they are tired

farming kekuri rings at lvl 65 then falling asleep...

Pixiecatt

a few things come to mind for me:

at lvl 35 on my original char which was a sin..going to out to CZ and wandering around (had no idea what the hell CZ was and I was stil very new to the game...my friends hadn't gotten around to explaining what CZ was) and got pwned while playing with scorpions....I was like wtf!!!! Found out what CZ was all about then!!!!!!

Trying to learn how to )(&*&%&^^& slide and combo on my sin...which I never mastered....

Taking my noob lvl 30 mage out to CZ to level in a party and getting my first kill (KS FTW!!!!) hehehe..

Trying to convince our clan leader that even tho Mir was an intel priest I could still tank mobs and other ppl (was using a dth as my weapon at the time) and it took forever for Tico to get it through my head that I would stay alive a HELL OF A LOT longer if I would quit tanking ppl and mobs!!!! I did learn....eventually.... :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345