Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Futility zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz typicall illuminati

This is a discussion on Futility zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz typicall illuminati within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by farhad post it dont be a pussy I don't take screenshots. No point. I don't whine about ...
Page: 2

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by farhad
    post it dont be a pussy
    I don't take screenshots. No point. I don't whine about it, either -- you do. You get some of your own medicine and realize it tastes like shit. Put up with it or fuck off, and above all else, shut the fuck up. Oh, and are you still claiming that I'm Rushwood, moron?

Banned

You were going to take isiloon, tank it, with one mage, one priest, and one warrior?!?!?!? Somehow that just doesnt add up, well hopefully you would NEVER bug it and do it the lazy mans way......

farhad

Originally posted by flippin
    You were going to take isiloon, tank it, with one mage, one priest, and one warrior?!?!?!? Somehow that just doesnt add up, well hopefully you would NEVER bug it and do it the lazy mans way......
    i cutted the screenshots so its large enough to upload ask futil he knows inferno shows up with whole clan and ally

TunaFishyMe

lol you were going to bug it. So lure away. lol idiots

sophiem

Originally posted by lotusflower
    zzzzz farhad grow up and for the record i got exped twice at isiloon cus inferno lure servants on me... so stfu...
    got proof ? no? yea? so stfu :P

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower
    zzzzz farhad grow up and for the record i got exped twice at isiloon cus inferno lure servants on me... so stfu...
    got proof ? no? yea? so stfu :P[/b]
    Like I said, we don't bother taking screenshots. We get lured on, spam traded, etc, at least ten times a day, what the fuck is the point of taking screenshots? We take this shit in stride, 'cause there's absolutely no point in whining about it.

sophiem

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem@

Like I said, we don't bother taking screenshots. We get lured on, spam traded, etc, at least ten times a day, what the fuck is the point of taking screenshots? We take this shit in stride, 'cause there's absolutely no point in whining about it.[/b]
    SS prooffff pll˙xsss

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem
    @

Like I said, we don't bother taking screenshots. We get lured on, spam traded, etc, at least ten times a day, what the fuck is the point of taking screenshots? We take this shit in stride, 'cause there's absolutely no point in whining about it.[/b]
    SS prooffff pll˙xsss[/b][/quote]
    Proof of what, idiot? I'm not out to prove anything.

morax

Flames. Sort it Via PM.

I agree though, i sometimes get tradespammed but i dont whine about it, its just some idiots usually. Simple solution block trades, block party invites etc. Its sad u have to do this but.... its a simple 100% solution.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Actually farhad, I was there, and you fags started luring it around and pulling servants on us first. It basically turned into a giant fight over isiloon that lasted quite awhile where both clans involved ran around the floor with isiloon and servants in tow, attempting to jockey for position. Then your clan gave up and left and therefore lost. So don't whine and claim Illuminati was luring. :lol:

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot. Tell j3di_m4ster I'll remember his tradespam attempt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12