Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Gangstaflow aka xShadyx

This is a discussion on Gangstaflow aka xShadyx within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xShadyx lmao buddy yur retarded if i scammed the wp +1 wheres the proof i got it ...
Page: 4

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by xShadyx
    lmao buddy yur retarded if i scammed the wp +1 wheres the proof i got it and for 2 if i got chitin 8 prove i have it
    <_< lmao

xShadyx

see u cant now shut up and stop wasting everyones time

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by xShadyx
    see u cant now shut up and stop wasting everyones time
    well it bumps it, so people be the judge :lol:

lol this is a funny post shady, and im gunna take shady's side on this 1 cuz I LIVE 5 BLOCKS FROM HIM, i walk to his house and watch him pk,and he tells me everythin he does on this game... even stupid shit.... but anyway if he would have scammed anyone he would have told me besides i knew shady since 7th grade he doesnt have the guts to scam ppl

Originally posted by Leapingfish2
    lol this is a funny post shady, and im gunna take shady's side on this 1 cuz I LIVE 5 BLOCKS FROM HIM, i walk to his house and watch him pk,and he tells me everythin he does on this game... even stupid shit.... but anyway if he would have scammed anyone he would have told me besides i knew shady since 7th grade he doesnt have the guts to scam ppl
    then quickly tell us where the WP is WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE PICS..

i bet you look at the pics anyway ..................

NoBuff4U

Good person :rollseyes:

Banned

I dont think Shady wud scam someone. For the time ive known him, he was always nice

When i got hacked, he offered me to start on the server he played, he wud help me lvl and give me some good items, and maybe even give me a char there...

I really dont believe in it =/

Good luck shady :wub:

NoBuff4U

Yeah, Pm's must be nothing, oh and him begging MyAxe is edited too?

Geeze i cant beleive how people can be dumb, gogogo defend the scammer, at all costs.

GG

Myria

Seriously people. We have proof. MAny many pieces of proof. what more do you need? so just because he has never scammed you means he isnt a scammer? wrong answer. He was nice to me too. gave me a little money. i was in his clan. He never scammed me. that is not the point. the point is this: no matter how much he is nice to you or me, he scams people who are his friends. period. until you have any proof saying that he has never scammed (good luck with that), dont defend him. cause you dont know. people are not always who they seem to be no matter how much we want them to be. he was my friend. but when he started telling bout scamming this guy. i totally lost all trust in him. you'd be wise to do the same :mellow:

Cynical

I agree with myrial and starsniper_ he even told me he needed to get money of his clannies to buy himself shell +7 back..... he was charging everyone for the help he did... then he was pissed cuz he sais he helps everyone, but no one pays him.... guys, this dud is a real fag.... stealing KaotiC's members and makes them join his clan.... pff what a bad leader!

Cynical

he even said to me: Ok, even if i did scam him, then where is the pend.... you have no proof... pfff, WTF you're a lame bastard... how the fuck do you want me to believe that!..... and the important thing is: Ok, even IF I DID scam him....

xShadyx

now this is my proof u guys have no life, if your going to flame, flame on i welcome it being the most hated person just like my old friend blue_eyes is fine with me flame me go ahead i like it makes me feel important cus all u guys are doing is makin me famous for somthing thats easily done sure i asked mark what u gonna do about it? im just gonna laugh my ass off sittin here and watchin u guys flip out over a game if u guys are so mad about 1 item then take a look in the mirror and get a life cus flaming me is doing nothing but wasting everyones time yea im gangstaflow yea i am hated and im also 1 of the strongest ppl on cypher do i care, no xkarmax scamms a full set of +8/15 shell does he get a flame post? no does he get yelled at? no does he get rediculed? no but right when i do somthing wrong yur all after me its fukin pathetic if ur gonna go after me then maybe u guys should get yur shit straight and go after the ppl worse than me maybe? :wub:

Cynical

WORSE THEN YOU? So you just admitted you did scam that guy!

xShadyx

sure whatever i dont care anymore whatever i say u guys wont believe me so sure to humor your dumb asses who have no life sure i scammed the guy happy? IS THE WITCH HUNT OVER? LETS ALL GET LAID NOW GET A LIFE AND GO LIFE IT GOD DAMN GUYS U HAVE NO LIFE U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT GO AFTER 1 PERSON OVER A BS ITEM U GUYS NEED TO GET LAID BADLY AND GO GET A LIFE, THEN MAYBE GET A TAN SENSE U NEVER GET OUTTA YUR PARENTS BASEMENT im done this is my last post on this sure whatever if it will shut this up then fine i scammed him if it will finally end this fucking witch hunt then its over happy u guys got what u wanted i seriously dont give a shit anymore

Myria

ur such a tard...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast