Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Get exping everyone!

This is a discussion on Get exping everyone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 90 Will eventually come, just might be a while. But for non prem its gonna be almost impossible to get. ...
Page: 26

DeathInTheNight

90 Will eventually come, just might be a while. But for non prem its gonna be almost impossible to get.
    Say it takes 2-3 yrs of non prem to get 80, then its gonna take atleast that time again to reach 90.

Delicious

cant any1 give us more pic's a.q how will the weaps look like what do the new skills do more info plx cant wait :P

Coretex

It is definitely true that they should add some new activities which would make the game more interesting (not that I have any ideas :lol: , maybe some socketing like in diablo or something). I also agree that acquisition of new equips,bifrost,temples are fun, but I still would be missing the opportunity to grow and gain new skills which would make me more powerful. ofc equips make you more powerful, but do you remember how you felt like when you received some high level skill or spell? When I got meteor fall at level 70 I was excited much more than if I got flame ring or something similar . And to the non premium users. I do not even consider non-premium users when speaking about lvl gap since for me this game stopped being free to play at the very first moment I saw "non premium users are not allowed.....sorry for unconvenience", I wonder how someone can play w/o premium,really unimaginable for me

rashius

this new temple seems interesting:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03My0mVa8WI

I'd like them to fix the bugs they have now and put back bf...

Banned

I heard about a border like in CZ with more xp as award, anyone heard about this ?

oldboy

this new temple seems interesting:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03My0mVa8WI[/b]
    this will be wallhackers paradise
    looks too much like WoW raids tho :/

joshy3

I'd like them to fix the bugs they have now and put back bf...[/b]
    +9999999

lime

creiken

this 1 shows the new weapon maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTbw0NTDD2I...feature=related[/b]

probably one of the biggest contributions to this post so far good job chap

oldboy

probably one of the biggest contributions to this post so far good job chap[/b]
    probably one of the biggest idiots in this thread...its already been posted like 5 pages back...read the thread or dont post plz

lil_mageskillz

making the lvl cap to 83 brings change into the game. doesnt make it as boring

Banned

that new CZ looks like fucking rapeage

I used to think level 70 was something impossible for players like me and my brother, average players, 1 hour a day to play (3-4 days a week)

But this border defense wars were a blessing for us, if sumthing similar comes for lvl 70-80, that would rock...

Brun

thats a big ass sword