Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

gg k2 middle of war

This is a discussion on gg k2 middle of war within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i belive this could be a dupe wipe? if i loose my glave i swear everybody is going to die...
Page: 2

stevouk

i belive this could be a dupe wipe? if i loose my glave i swear everybody is going to die

SaltyTaco

Don't feel bad, my clan has killed 434104791864918064019 bosses on edana and we only get coined every time. One time we got a giga though yay?

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Phosgene
    well sometimes its important...i would accept a dc in a bowl filled with bosses if it would avoind duping or whatever..

anyway they did an announcment its better then just DCing the whole game .
    Maybe the dumbest remark in this post, they will never fix anything, they never do, and never will. At any rate, couldn't they wait til after the invasion ??

GlarFist

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ... maybe they are fixing the droprates

If they keep this bug one week more, prices will going down, and economics will be stabilized.......

peroxide

Originally posted by stevouk
    i belive this could be a dupe wipe? if i loose my glave i swear everybody is going to die
    If it a dupe whip u will loss legit stuff not a duped glave trust me

K2

Well, 2war's in 1night, pretty cool, i guess...

Lawless

I have to agree, i think every time the server went down they came back up more wrong than before (or with leet toolbars)

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

If they keep this bug one week more, prices will going down, and economics will be stabilized.......[/b]
    You would think. Yes people are getting better drop but look what happened. Scrolls are now 200m+ per stack since the drop rate increased. People are making billions a day from DM's and they keep on getting more

rollback me and i quit this game -.-

Obiwan

Originally posted by intense
    they shouldve at least gave 30 secs or something so i can exit i was freaken xping zzzz
    Don't be worry you will be rollback'd and you'll lose all

GlarFist

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by GlarFist@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

If they keep this bug one week more, prices will going down, and economics will be stabilized.......
    You would think. Yes people are getting better drop but look what happened. Scrolls are now 200m+ per stack since the drop rate increased. People are making billions a day from DM's and they keep on getting more[/b]

Look at real life, many examples, just wait a while, process is not fast, but already started, shard was 999 in sunday, tonight is 700, shell warrior was 800 now is 450.....

Lawless

getting better drops Where LOL, Xig is still abysmal for droprates

DieWithMyKiss

Default Re: gg k2 middle of war

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    wow wtf? maintence in the middle of invasion

rofl this happen to a friend b4, he happen to log in when the next war started, banned for early envasion

chisy

Originally posted by Phosgene
    well sometimes its important...i would accept a dc in a bowl filled with bosses if it would avoind duping or whatever..

anyway they did an announcment its better then just DCing the whole game .
    :::OFF TOPIC:::

i love ur sig :D:

lael waiting i am getting home and see i have been scammed or getted 2 week rollback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12