Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gillette is nomore!

This is a discussion on Gillette is nomore! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div> Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies) <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar @ <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart the affection every1 has for gillette brings ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

the affection every1 has for gillette brings a tear too my eye

the pplz defending him may join him in his daily ritual of eating shit

but still difference between hack and scam is huge :angry:
    hmmm... in what way is it different. Both ways lose items and have the same outcome, the one hacked/scammed gets screwed and the one that does it gets the items.[/b]
    Well like Rentmusum said...when u scam someone both guys know who opponent is and they are willing to take risk etc ( this might even feel ethically more wrong to some but in court of law it isn't ) When u hack someone there is no defence, u break law right in the beginning and u try stay anonymous etc.

While scammer may have good intentions first but actual crime tought comes later when actual trade is made.

Also scammers mostly take 1-2 items, yep sometimes they take all depending how much u have risked. Hackers take all and they don't ask how much u wanna risk.[/b][/quote]

what is the different between scam and hack??
    both have same out come... lost item (sometime account) then star over again.
    differ.... u know who scam u.. but might not know who hack you

Jimbo

Originally posted by wagyar

You know one of my irl friends is gay, I like him a lot
    :P I knew it Waggy

Cava

Originally posted by Jimbo
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Skeetz
    wow he gayed brute?? well attempted... OMFG .... and brute defended him.... *back when he scammed amano... glad i didnt let him borrow my WP for 3rd time... ^^ fuk u gilllettte!!!!!!
    Brute has a new owner now.....but the old owner and ripyouanewone scammed u good

Originally posted by Jimbo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jimbo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

:P I knew it Waggy[/b]
    Naturally u recognice yourself Jim... :wub:

Amano well difference is as much as fraud and burglery..jail sentences are different description of crime is totally different in law book. U cannot compare those crimes in any way...exept for one point, they are both targetting to material.

Scam, u give key to your house to your neighbour..he steals furnitudes. Wich means u know who did it, how he did it and what u need to do. Burglery...no idea who did it and u need to change security system, change locks etc...much more annoying.

Also in court easy to show, ok this house was robbed, someone broke in and stole this and this. Fraud...well he gave me kay and said I can take this thing, we had mutual agreement about this thing....1vs1

So there is huge difference...but who is interested about these things? Now seriously atleast I get paid to think these kinda things, but....okok my salary sucks and I am an idiot

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Jimbo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Naturally u recognice yourself Jim... :wub:

Amano well difference is as much as fraud and burglery..jail sentences are different description of crime is totally different in law book. U cannot compare those crimes in any way...exept for one point, they are both targetting to material.

Scam, u give key to your house to your neighbour..he steals furnitudes. Wich means u know who did it, how he did it and what u need to do. Burglery...no idea who did it and u need to change security system, change locks etc...much more annoying.

Also in court easy to show, ok this house was robbed, someone broke in and stole this and this. Fraud...well he gave me kay and said I can take this thing, we had mutual agreement about this thing....1vs1

So there is huge difference...but who is interested about these things? Now seriously atleast I get paid to think these kinda things, but....okok my salary sucks and I am an idiot [/b]
    let me ask you a question... does the law exist in KE world? does the police AKA gm fuck face protect you? do they enfore the fucking so call justice? you get scammed? u stay scammed

as for this moron... it is clred that he scammed my char... one of his soo call friend doped him in because he scammed an Iron Belt of him/them/his clan... selling roc right after am naked, shell helm +7 pauld +6 gloves +2.
    too good to be a co-incident aye?

anyone caught defending this moron will be haunted... by me!!!!!!!!oneoneonetwothree11!!!!!!111111!!!!!1111 1!!!!!1!!!!!!

wtf this topic still going /lock and be happy hes gone

Rentzusuken

You can't haunt anyone Amano as we all know your ghost will be too busy macroing zombies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-11-2023, 03:53 PM
  2. Hits: 6
    07-30-2022, 10:49 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    10-03-2013, 04:12 AM