Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GM

This is a discussion on GM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao.. The whole game is just effed up :P...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lmao.. The whole game is just effed up :P

dragunmaster

funny how a macroer posted shit about another macroer

chickachickagangstas I believe was your name right numberonebaba?

koxp'd your way to 78 then sold

lol funny

Banned

it would kinda make since tho
    he the best gm ever to hit k2
    so ... ye think about it 10 mil a hour lol 2gb a day 500$ extra usd each month[/b]
    who got time to farm 20 hours every day :P

The post is about the GM not the player. /Misunderstood? Read the topic moron. The post is about how the player was unbanned by CALIMAESTRO, could care less if it was macroed or not.

And you know nothing about me so keep your mouth shut.

koxp'd your way to 78 then sold[/b]
    I think your just mad about something? Why go through so much trouble to defend a topic unless your the one in it. And I would still love to purchase that Iron Necklace for 20gb... Unless you were just trying to spam message me... I guess I'm not as dumb as the person in this screen shot.

How are you so sure its calimaestro O,O

xanarchistx

Just found someone who was banned on Saturday night due to macroing. I pmed him and said Golem Money Please as a joke and he responds to me and says...

H-Who are you?
    M-I know who you are, that's all that matters.
    H-Calimaestro Thank you again. I have the money from golems if you want it. I gained around 100mil and 10 mil while I was gone. If you need the coins while i was AFK I would gladly give you them.

(At this point I don't wanna get banned for impersonating a GM so I just responded and said)

M-Ok.

He trades me gold ><

He continues to say how his weekend was ruined and such and such...
    "I won&#39;t tell anyone your sub character name"

M-(Trying to get some information)
    Just to keep track, when was the account banned?
    H-On Saturday Night.
    M-Ok thanks.
    WTF? I have .KSCS but I dont feel the need to put them up unless I even begin to understand.
    He said he purchased the account via CR so either hes a good BSER or he was really banned after he purchased.

[/b]

You probably just did this with two of your own computers, and you&#39;re trying to DIS the GM who has helped people server-wide.

You probably just did this with two of your own computers, and you&#39;re trying to DIS the GM who has helped people server-wide.[/b]

being a neutral party here.. that is a stupid and completely blind comment..just because someone has done good things doesnt mean they cant do something bad/wrong...

Someone brought proof to the table.. work from there.. dont make up shit because you dont want to hear a possible alternate truth

King0fKingZ

once again bull shit!

post the pics already[/b]

You&#39;re bullshit

SillyHo

Guys simply admits to being AFK at golems. Perhaps someone in his party was KOXP, but depending on what he said in his support ticket, who knows. Doesnt seem like the GM did anything wrong at all. Guy is also saying he is about to do his key quest, looks to be pre-lvl 60 or so.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Guys simply admits to being AFK at golems. Perhaps someone in his party was KOXP, but depending on what he said in his support ticket, who knows. Doesnt seem like the GM did anything wrong at all. Guy is also saying he is about to do his key quest, looks to be pre-lvl 60 or so.[/b]

no DmonPreist is lvl 74 or something...

but honestly this is the crapiest SS i have ever seen in my life?
    if your gonna try to frame some one at least post the orig KCS unless your trying to hide something yourself? -_-

i think the dude isnt the gonna the orig SS because he is trying to hide something so that this topic doesnt turn from GM to something that could get him in trouble

these SS can easy be made in photoshop or anyother type of photoeditor you could prob even do it in Paint...

POST THE ORIGIONAL KCS OR YOU DONT HAVE ANY REAL PROOF OF ANYTHING!
    cali is a GG he wouldn&#39;t do this

Your just like the guys pming me that posted on my topic. I&#39;m not giving you my information incase CALI is a corrupt GM.

For the last time.

IT WAS ON MY MERCHANT I WOULD GLADLY GIVE ANYONE THE KSC.
    (Once i sell my CR Olympia 78 Account that is on it)

cant a GM summon an isiloon with 100% drop rate
    kill it in 1 sec and sell some IN/IB :S

or better create some noah himself

cant a GM summon an isiloon with 100% drop rate
    kill it in 1 sec and sell some IN/IB :S

or better create some noah himself[/b]
    One of the only smart things on this topic so far.

gm&#39;s always earned money from koxp! I wrote about it on the main forum and now my forum acc is banned They think that this is just a stupid game so if the koxp program writers give them opportunity to earn some extra money, they can bann accounts breaking TOS or have some cash thanks to this. Fight it or....join it. This game is like the matrix. If it was so perfect, without cheaters and all the bugs, people would not play it and love it so much.

lol austin your probably just trying to get my info so you can send it to cali and have this little problem for you guys ....fixed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast