Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

GM Wars !

This is a discussion on GM Wars ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought the 30k worked only on mobs......
Page: 3

i thought the 30k worked only on mobs...

Banned Senior Member

30k punch is mobs only, arrow = anyther

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

the gm spawned a felankor in last gm war

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I know a stroy about a certian rouge from Diez getting the Beramus champion char log in. he was pking for hours and didn't die once. He even managed to tank the towers and an interire nation with out any problems.

The GM's will play to a low standard so people can beat them and win.

I am sure if you search hard enough on some ko forums you can see the SS of the items these guys have. you think a ROf+5 is good it's nothing to what they can put on their chars!

AFAIK, they can use Shields instead of jewelries, so yeah, they are pretty much unbeatable.

Ok, at least that Orc_Champion from ares, the Warrior look one with dual hell breakers +10, he used instead of jewelry shell pauldrons +10 back then, he had almost 3k AC, the max hp back then, and he had like 5k ap

right now thats not so awesome since I've seen warriors with over 4k ap...

there was an OrcChampion or whatever name he used as an archer, he had the Totamic Bow +10, and his arrows hit warriors 2k+ (not maliced), 1 hit mages with 4k hp back then, when lvl 70 was the max

That rogue was build like these:

dual scorpion shields +10 as earrings, same for rings, 1 for belt and 1 for pendant, 5xrogue shell pauldron +10 as the armor and dual totamic bow +10

even if you get an IB+21/100, shell set +21/24, unique jewelry +5... you cant get close to what they have

Here's a pic taken before the GM war tonight:

I've always enjoyed the GM wars mostly because we rape the hell out of the orcs running with the GM...

Later during this last war we killed GM's 4-5 times, we enjoyed the NP and Coins.

However, when he spawned Felenkor he did it again near a gaurd so there was no drop...gayzor.

xdiablox

if im correct gms = +10 armor weapons +5 unqies.

so i would Assume they would hit pretty hard and be hard to kill mm i bet they use 1120 hp pots or w/e they are mabye abyss pots

Here's a pic taken before the GM war tonight:

I've always enjoyed the GM wars mostly because we rape the hell out of the orcs running with the GM...

Later during this last war we killed GM's 4-5 times, we enjoyed the NP and Coins.

However, when he spawned Felenkor he did it again near a gaurd so there was no drop...gayzor.[/b]

asdfghjkl i see lightning shinining behind his + 10 hb is that an ii or giga or avedon idk i see a little bit mmrmrmmr

I know a stroy about a certian rouge from Diez getting the Beramus champion char log in. he was pking for hours and didn't die once. He even managed to tank the towers and an interire nation with out any problems.

The GM's will play to a low standard so people can beat them and win.

I am sure if you search hard enough on some ko forums you can see the SS of the items these guys have. you think a ROf+5 is good it's nothing to what they can put on their chars![/b]

yep all they gott a do is tbl edit and boom boom +10 unqies

AFAIK, they can use Shields instead of jewelries, so yeah, they are pretty much unbeatable.[/b]
    There is a SS of a GM with a CS +10 on both earings and rings, and 2 DOTL +10 (Maybe they have Dread Shields) on their neck and belt slot.

paperownz

In Oly GM War was gr8 we had gm/ boss event in war. Dunno about other server. Always go for last hit.

We just had 2nd GM War in the different map. No bosses this time but we killed 8 GMs and got around 400mil each (full clan pty).

When the GM's first run out they carry the most GB, here's a kill:

Banned Senior Member

AFAIK, they can use Shields instead of jewelries, so yeah, they are pretty much unbeatable.[/b]
    GM's used shields instead of jewlary back in KO, when you could upgrade uniques in KE they switched to those

Akara Gm wars are at 3:00 10:00 PM >.<. correct me if im wrong but isn&#39;t that 12:00 AM and 7:00AM in turkye. (-1Hour for The Netherlands ) those wars cant be crowded with times like that. Are they?

Alhena

There is a SS of a GM with a CS +10 on both earings and rings, and 2 DOTL +10 (Maybe they have Dread Shields) on their neck and belt slot.[/b]

oO Shields at accesories Slot can anyone post the SS of it if any one has it :mellow:

Banned Senior Member

I Dont have anymore of those pics on this current HD, but they can only be added by the KOEditor. It looks just like normal tho, just they have a shitload of shields on their equip screen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast