Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Goodbye ko

This is a discussion on Goodbye ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol is this discussion really comparing women to ko? oh my gosh what have we created?...
Page: 2

lol is this discussion really comparing women to ko? oh my gosh what have we created?

Banned

who said GF or College were lifes ?

GF are like online gaming u will get bored after u fuck and suck many times.College is only for period of time .[/b]

lol? ever had a gf? omg

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

BB man and thx for the elysium a while back

Beast&Harlot

Hey well i do realize my past was not good but hey i really do not care. But honestly i am done with this game i am sick and tired of dealing with babashoppers and dupers. I cant play this game anymore i have a new life to start with college and my new girl friend. So anyways for anyone who did know me i was actually a good guy and shits a lot better now.
    well im giving out these last 2 accounts i have left here and i dont want to come back

edited
    Anyways good bye to my old friends who are still out there.

And btw this post is mostly made just to get rid of these accounts so i do not give 2 shits if you flame it or not.[/b]
    You forgot the second edit, about you don't have any friends because you scam them all.Just like you scammed lHarakirIl out of all that gear, how many more do we have to bring up that you scammed?shall we bring back your posts to you admiting you scammed me?Fuck off and die please.

Edit:

Here is the link he admited to it.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...estroyer_Master

Here are 2 links about him also.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...8&hl=Sybian

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=179187

Tokio

You forgot the second edit, about you don't have any friends because you scam them all.Just like you scammed lHarakirIl out of all that gear, how many more do we have to bring up that you scammed?shall we bring back your posts to you admiting you scammed me?Fuck off and die please.[/b]
    says you, who was planning on scamming alot of people on diez, and how you begged destroyer for Karakiri account? yea destroyer told me the facts now get off his nuts, good luck IRL and have fun

Beast&Harlot

says you, who was planning on scamming alot of people on diez, and how you begged destroyer for Karakiri account? yea destroyer told me the facts now get off his nuts, good luck IRL and have fun [/b]
    and you are?considering i didnt ask destroyer for shit, he told me he was going to quit game and go play with gresnik and he told me he would give me the account, and thats what he did. so thanks for trying.

sexy Owa

i seriously hate diez sometimes, just let him leave pretty please, no drama for a change. let ares or girakon have a turn

LithiumBunny12

lol o no i have no internet friends im going to go emo now

who the fuck cares A your a scammer yourself B it was over a year ago now and im glad u got scammed again so piss of chris and i hope you get hit by a truck

and i even admitted to what i did so piss off and your the one still playing ko you looser and you have no friends in real life because your a hick ass loser and your face looks like your ass

Banned

coming from the true nerd himself...
    and yeah sorry majix just wanted to get away as quick as i could and it was the only way i knew how.

and thanks guys for your posts[/b]

atleast i dont post goodbye post to make myself look retarded.
    get lost looser

Banned

good luck with RL

<3 gl in RL ^^

Miss_Cleric

later and gl irl man good times on orc side ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12