Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

grats igh0r

This is a discussion on grats igh0r within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga congrats lvl 85. saw you using ur skill where you can run and shoot arrows at ...
Page: 2

destroy

Default Re: grats igh0r of praetorian

Originally posted by giga
    congrats lvl 85.
    saw you using ur skill where you can run and shoot arrows at the same time :lol: *

congrats again
    You should enter the official idiot club and call yourself the proud member of it. I was there on the Attila spot too. Igor was "xping" us on zombies hitting them one by one by some shitty skill, while we were waiting for attila and then "some" noob came and wanted party, otherwise he gets us all banned...so it was you and getting us all banned this way. Ahaaa....

OK, good try. IMHO just try do not pull bosses to the town and do not lure to afk characters. I know you like it very much and makes you satisfied, but although we dont have GM atm, respect is what you have lost this way.

DESTROY

Haxium

lol noticed the same yesterday with my whole party.
    It look like there is a priest lvl100+ spamming aoe parasite. This fag was spamming far malice and aoe parasite. I know its possible to far malice/para if the priest stand and u r runnin away. But when u dont move and a priest run to u and malice/para w/o icone its weird.

btw, i dont say anything bad about ighor :P

Malavon

congrats lvl 85.
    saw you using ur skill where you can run and shoot arrows at the same time :lol: *

congrats again
    same as someone saw me aoing 2 undying spots for 5 hours wiuthout a break.. and they said im macroing lol , i was just killing them while waiting for attila with my m8s , nayway zombie exp ftw.. made 10+ % already there.. zuahah

btw. if you accuse me of macro.. notice 5 minute break every 30 minutes... yeah cigaret break , who in praetorians doesn't know it ? XD

ighor is legit!!!!1!!hes my god!

ighor

And legýt Igh0r said:
    Ý am your God Nesma!

You must offer mý +8/15 citýn for rogue set into mý hands ýn Moradon on d1 22:58 CEST (Central European Summer Time you n00b). Else you taste God's anger!

Milten

just another jelaous person <_<

hey mate i macro too :lol: !?!?!?!?

EP+2 FTW :wub:

flame now B)

idk what half of you said. next time i will fraps him shooting while running

ps destroy wasn't there

Milten

ps destroy wasn't there
    idc what u said at all ... first make proofs nd then flame nd accuse <_<

Hrabia

Giga next time launch fraps u noob and next flame others. Maybe I using macro on undying too lol :lol: ?? , when i waiting for attila but i havent got any pedant yet :P.

Malavon

Originally posted by Hrabia
    Giga next time launch fraps u noob and next flame others. Maybe I using macro on undying too lol :lol: ?? *, when i waiting for attila but i havent got any pedant yet :P.
    it's matter of time.. ill get you WP noob , you got lower fr then i do zuahah.

EP+1 ftw. dupe plz.

destroy

ps destroy wasn't there
    I wasnt on my primary character. Please fraps next time and see your halucinations yourself.
    And no, we wont give you party at our super mega exp attila partys. 600+ exp from one ftw :P

Anyway, it is true that there is too many kospers in the game Every worth spot is taken by a kosper,
    but zombies? Who with lvl 60+ would kosp on zombies at spot where his macro could catch an attila? giga,
    people giggled on this topic and maybe you can find why.

DESTROY

Ashitaka

giga you can just kiss my asshole

Igh0r was 4ever fair player.
    so dont say craps pls and go try to make handjob and dont blema nice guy like him.

btw Valkyre says:YOU ARE FAGGASS RETARD
    SO PLS STFU

Haxium

Originally posted by Malavon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Malavon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    congrats lvl 85.

congrats again
    same as someone saw me aoing 2 undying spots for 5 hours wiuthout a break.. and they said im macroing lol , i was just killing them while waiting for attila with my m8s , nayway zombie exp ftw.. made 10+ % already there.. zuahah

btw. if you accuse me of macro.. notice 5 minute break every 30 minutes... yeah cigaret break , who in praetorians doesn't know it ? XD[/b]
    yeah, i was there but after 4h of waitin, i dced and stopped
    i saw u merchant glassbelt, be care, some ppl aren't as nice as me

Malavon

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by Malavon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

congrats lvl 85.

congrats again

btw. if you accuse me of macro.. notice 5 minute break every 30 minutes... yeah cigaret break , who in praetorians doesn't know it ? XD
    yeah, i was there but after 4h of waitin, i dced and stopped
    i saw u merchant glassbelt, be care, some ppl aren't as nice as me [/b]
    i was showing them to 2 clannies , and was awared of somone coming to close.. we were at the graves , other players were near attila spawn point. :P

Originally posted by Ashitaka
    giga you can just kiss my asshole

Igh0r was 4ever fair player.
    so dont say craps pls and go try to make handjob and dont blema nice guy like him.

btw Valkyre says:YOU ARE FAGGASS RETARD
    SO PLS STFU
    i already posted about it learn to read pls

close topic pls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12