Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

GRATZ W0lF Finally 80

This is a discussion on GRATZ W0lF Finally 80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; almost forgot grats wolf keep up the good work...
Page: 3

CokeDealer

almost forgot grats wolf keep up the good work

jason_dinamyte

gratz W0lf :lol:

Originally posted by Priestontale
    @ triple0g i prolly am old enough to be your dad so before you go along calling me some stubborn little kid find out the facts please.... and oh yea i prolly could buy your char with the amount of money i spend taking my wife out to eat....HAHA!
    ur wife must have u whipped if ur spending that much money :/ and ur telling me to find out the facts? ur the one accusing him of bug abusing when u didnt even know the facts urself.. sad to see u lost so many brain cells

Priestontale

yes but i was relying on facts that i seen before my eyes... 3 ppl said he was banned at lvl 78 not 75 for quest bugging not that he didnt do it but that it was at lvl 78 so the "facts" were layed out there for me to read.. you just made assumptions

Originally posted by Priestontale
    yes but i was relying on facts that i seen before my eyes... 3 ppl said he was banned at lvl 78 not 75 for quest bugging not that he didnt do it but that it was at lvl 78 so the "facts" were layed out there for me to read.. you just made assumptions *
    it was a fact that u talked childish because u believe anything u see which is gullible and childs tend to be gullible :/

Priestontale

did you quit school in the 3rd grade?? i think so bc if you didnt then they would have explained to you that actually what you are using to make your conclusion is something that is know as a opinion...every heard of that? Really though u must just really be in love or have no life what-so-ever... u didnt see anyone else run to his aid and continue to spew over "undiclosed facts". Please get a girlfreind, a life then a child in that order and still have 2 chars lvl 70+ and come see me kk?? You dont have to reply back with a noobish reply I have already looked up noob in the dictionary and seen a big ass picture of you. So for your benefit imma go ahead and remove myself from this topic.. never knew how my statement could affect someones life in such a way Just for the record once again gratz Wolf tell Triple0g to get yuor nutz out his mouth <_<

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Priestontale
    wow so now we congradulate someone who quest bugged when they reach lvl 80, next we will congradulate koxpers for reachiing the 1m NP mark :P
    stop trying to start flames u tard. if he quest bugged why did k2 unban him? k2 accidently banned him then they unbanned him because they checked if he did the quest bug and he didnt. stubborn little kids like u are annoying. grats w0lf ^_^[/b]
    K2 unbanned Longyan and let him keep his +9 lycaon staff, +3 uniques, +9 armours and quest bugged levels. Therefore I dont give much credence to what K2 believe is legit. Personally i doubt that there are any legally levelled 80's on any server, i wont say anymore.

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@

wow so now we congradulate someone who quest bugged when they reach lvl 80, next we will congradulate koxpers for reachiing the 1m NP mark :P
    stop trying to start flames u tard. if he quest bugged why did k2 unban him? k2 accidently banned him then they unbanned him because they checked if he did the quest bug and he didnt. stubborn little kids like u are annoying. grats w0lf ^_^
    K2 unbanned Longyan and let him keep his +9 lycaon staff, +3 uniques, +9 armours and quest bugged levels. Therefore I dont give much credence to what K2 believe is legit. Personally i doubt that there are any legally levelled 80's on any server, i wont say anymore.[/b]
    technically true cuz aint having more than 1 person on each account against rules?. not positive but ehh i think it is.

Schaf

Grats baba

CheckMeOut

congratz :wub:

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    @

stop trying to start flames u tard. if he quest bugged why did k2 unban him? k2 accidently banned him then they unbanned him because they checked if he did the quest bug and he didnt. stubborn little kids like u are annoying. grats w0lf ^_^
    K2 unbanned Longyan and let him keep his +9 lycaon staff, +3 uniques, +9 armours and quest bugged levels. Therefore I dont give much credence to what K2 believe is legit. Personally i doubt that there are any legally levelled 80's on any server, i wont say anymore.[/b]
    technically true cuz aint having more than 1 person on each account against rules?. not positive but ehh i think it is.[/b][/quote]actually it isnt against the rules. but k2 said that if more than 1 person share the account and u get hacked then they wont help u with rollback.

Kailean

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)
    Originally posted by h3h3h3
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    @

K2 unbanned Longyan and let him keep his +9 lycaon staff, +3 uniques, +9 armours and quest bugged levels. Therefore I dont give much credence to what K2 believe is legit. Personally i doubt that there are any legally levelled 80's on any server, i wont say anymore.
    technically true cuz aint having more than 1 person on each account against rules?. not positive but ehh i think it is.[/b]
    actually it isnt against the rules. but k2 said that if more than 1 person share the account and u get hacked then they wont help u with rollback.[/b][/quote]
    lol they dont rollback most of the people, even if they didnt share, so what are u talking about?

as for lvl 80. gj, quest bugg more plys h43r:
    same as those turks who have 80 already on ares. 1 lol

Banned

thnx 0g..since sharing account aint against rules then yea...w0lf got it legit...(he didnt quest bug)

AND NOW 80

Banned

SS pls :wub:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast