Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GREAT IDEA!!! :)))

This is a discussion on GREAT IDEA!!! :))) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To be honest if you took your time and tried to talk to some Turkish people they understand you and ...
Page: 2

stevouk

To be honest if you took your time and tried to talk to some Turkish people they understand you and most of them can speak good english....i know a lot of Turkish people do bad shit but come on its a game...there is no need to think bad of people over a game even if they do piss you off and kill steal ect. like i say take your time and talk to some of them and they can be better than americans, english people ect.

P.S you need to think before you post bullshit on the forums

lau

Originally posted by Road
    Most of you guys wouldn't know this because you are probably ignorant, but Turkey is one of the few Middle Eastern countries that loves other religions. Although the percentage of Muslems is 98%, they gladly will take in Christains, Jews, Catholics, and various other religions. Turkey is probably one of the most reliously tolerant nations in the middle east. So sorry if they don't care.

I will agree with you though that a large percentage of them hack, because sadly it's mostly true.
    what s about armenian people nd kurdistan? (not sure of spelling)

Otten

Default Re: GREAT IDEA!!! :)))

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kiler666
    This is great idea for any1 who dont like stupid turks )) .... *
    If enf to tell them that allah dont allow his believers to play in non-believers game ))

The counter-argument that turks are killin non-believers there is useless cos ko world was created by non-believers so every stupid turk make a maaany sins coz of playin ko ))))))))))

P.S. 3 beers make realy good ideas :P
    You need to be fucking shot in the face, I swear, Holy fucking shit.[/b]
    Your aggression reveals you're turkish.

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by lau+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lau)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    Most of you guys wouldn't know this because you are probably ignorant, but Turkey is one of the few Middle Eastern countries that loves other religions. Although the percentage of Muslems is 98%, they gladly will take in Christains, Jews, Catholics, and various other religions. Turkey is probably one of the most reliously tolerant nations in the middle east. So sorry if they don't care.

I will agree with you though that a large percentage of them hack, because sadly it's mostly true.
    what s about armenian people nd kurdistan? (not sure of spelling)[/b]
    What is ur point here? Do u agree with Road except for Armenian and Kudish ppl ?

Originally posted by Otten+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Otten)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kiler666

If enf to tell them that allah dont allow his believers to play in non-believers game ))

The counter-argument that turks are killin non-believers there is useless cos ko world was created by non-believers so every stupid turk make a maaany sins coz of playin ko ))))))))))

You need to be fucking shot in the face, I swear, Holy fucking shit.
    Your aggression reveals you're turkish.[/b]
    I bet you'd be surprised to learn he's pakistani :blink:

Banned

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)</div>
    Originally posted by Otten+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Otten)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kiler666

You need to be fucking shot in the face, I swear, Holy fucking shit.
    Your aggression reveals you're turkish.[/b]
    I bet you'd be surprised to learn he's pakistani :blink:[/b][/quote]

Nah, im not turkish but I am muslim and you fucking people, all you do is fucking bitch bitch bitch, your worse then turks half the time.
    And yes, I am paki, read the slogan bish, paki prideeeeeee

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::

In spite of finding stupid ideas and wasting ur time for that ideas, try to become lvl 60. Trust me, lvling in this buggy game is better than tiring ur brain for that ideas.

LOL , become 60 ??

Killer is one of the main players in the Diez dlw (orc side unfortunately). Why would he ever want to lvl this char past 50 ??
    His nps may have something to do with being commander, but in reality he kills non stop, so he could make up to 1-1.2K np in every dlw easily.

SilverBlade

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Time2Burn::

In spite of finding stupid ideas and wasting ur time for that ideas, try to become lvl 60. Trust me, lvling in this buggy game is better than tiring ur brain for that ideas.

LOL , become 60 ??

Killer is one of the main players in the Diez dlw (orc side unfortunately). Why would he ever want to lvl this char past 50 ??
    His nps may have something to do with being commander, but in reality he kills non stop, so he could make up to 1-1.2K np in every dlw easily.

SilverBlade[/b]
    Then tell him to struggle another thing that is more useful for his brain. Maybe watching discovery channel and learn more thing about cows living.

tolgahan

You dont have to play game if you dont like players.
    And dont talk about TURKS.Fisrt think about Yours!

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    whoa....this guy has 50k *np with a lvl 50 char? *how?....
    bug
    there was a bug, something like..if u delvl under 50 or soemthing u earn 50k np's
    i dunno, but there was like 40 little noobs running around with 50k np's
    although he may have earned it himself too[/b]
    still hard i barely made 2k at dlw in about 15 wars..ks'ers everywhere

Countess

Originally posted by Road

LOL are you kidding me m8? I am from Greece and believe me that does not exist ( not saying that all turk guys are the same.. also not saying that turks are bad guys or something )

P.S : History pls

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetums@

bug
    there was a bug, something like..if u delvl under 50 or soemthing u earn 50k np's
    although he may have earned it himself too
    still hard i barely made 2k at dlw in about 15 wars..ks'ers everywhere[/b]

Zaria

Originally posted by giga
    i heard in the vietnam war, they sat outside the capital building and lit themselves on fire in protest h43r:

edit: it was one of those countrys over there..
    Then they protested a very good thing. Do you have any idea about the whole Vietnam war? It should have never happened.

bleaF

Originally posted by lau

what s about armenian people nd kurdistan? (not sure of spelling)
    answer msn <_<

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetums@

bug
    although he may have earned it himself too
    still hard i barely made 2k at dlw in about 15 wars..ks'ers everywhere[/b]
    I have 6k np's on a DLW mage from 2 DLW's, that was with outkasted's DLW clan though, so don't be surprised

And I'm sure there are ppl who make lot more...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast