Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

GREAT IDEA!!! :)))

This is a discussion on GREAT IDEA!!! :))) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div> Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia) Originally posted by Otten <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery @ <!--QuoteBegin-Kiler666 This is great ...
Page: 3

justo

Default Re: GREAT IDEA!!! :)))

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)
    Originally posted by Otten
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kiler666

This is great idea for any1 who dont like stupid turks )) .... *
    If enf to tell them that allah dont allow his believers to play in non-believers game ))

The counter-argument that turks are killin non-believers there is useless cos ko world was created by non-believers so every stupid turk make a maaany sins coz of playin ko ))))))))))

P.S. 3 beers make realy good ideas :P

You need to be fucking shot in the face, I swear, Holy fucking shit.

Your aggression reveals you're turkish.
    I bet you'd be surprised to learn he's pakistani :blink:[/b]
    Nah, im not turkish but I am muslim and you fucking people, all you do is fucking bitch bitch bitch, your worse then turks half the time.
    And yes, I am paki, read the slogan bish, paki prideeeeeee[/b][/quote]

australia > pakistan in cricket

Kiler666

1st i made these np myself, most of them i made goin solo to dlw, only sometimes in party, last few warr i am with another warrior and 1 tank healer

2nd i made such idea after few beers, i know few normal turks, they r nice and everything is ok, i dont care abt dupers cheaters and so on, and i dont care if they r turks or not,

i hate turks which r liers (many of them r) and i hate turks which flame me:

turk: aga ally plz
    me: no
    turk:fck u, fck your mother and fother

i hate such turks!! and many of such turks are in ko

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

whoa....this guy has 50k *np with a lvl 50 char? *how?....

bug
    there was a bug, something like..if u delvl under 50 or soemthing u earn 50k np's
    i dunno, but there was like 40 little noobs running around with 50k np's
    although he may have earned it himself too
    still hard i barely made 2k at dlw in about 15 wars..ks'ers everywhere[/b]
    I have 6k np's on a DLW mage from 2 DLW's, that was with outkasted's DLW clan though, so don't be surprised

And I'm sure there are ppl who make lot more...[/b][/quote]

gay mages who ks me about 40 ppl each war,i alwasy get horde banged (kind o nice followed by 50 orcs with pots dangerously falling to 0). Yea i heard of captain who got about 1500 NP in war...Yep,mages do very much damage and many NP at wars..eficient untill u cleave them

killer666 need healer? stop ur silly commands

Foretold

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

whoa....this guy has 50k *np with a lvl 50 char? *how?....

bug
    there was a bug, something like..if u delvl under 50 or soemthing u earn 50k np's
    i dunno, but there was like 40 little noobs running around with 50k np's
    although he may have earned it himself too
    still hard i barely made 2k at dlw in about 15 wars..ks'ers everywhere[/b]
    I have 6k np's on a DLW mage from 2 DLW's, that was with outkasted's DLW clan though, so don't be surprised

And I'm sure there are ppl who make lot more...[/b][/quote]

We usually make at least 4k+ in a full 8 man party, but lately nobody has really gone, too lazy to do it, and scrolls are shit expensive so.

SiegeR

Default Re: GREAT IDEA!!! :)))

Originally posted by Kiler666
    This is great idea for any1 who dont like stupid turks )) .... *
    If enf to tell them that allah dont allow his believers to play in non-believers game ))

The counter-argument that turks are killin non-believers there is useless cos ko world was created by non-believers so every stupid turk make a maaany sins coz of playin ko ))))))))))

P.S. 3 beers make realy good ideas :P

at least turks arent stupid they wont believe it like u believed it they can believe it.(Hard to read)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123