Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hacked charecter then i see him walking around

This is a discussion on hacked charecter then i see him walking around within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope so vteb was a friend of mine helped with a few quests too hope he gets everythign back...
Page: 2

narinn114

i hope so vteb was a friend of mine helped with a few quests too hope he gets everythign back

vteb1978

im the owner of that account, i spend months on that. i went to china for holidays for a month and came back on the 19th of Sept and i could not log in. i went to forgot password and what i got reply from website is that my email has also been changed.

Can anyone tell me what i should do to get my acc back.

I have dual rol+1, dv+8 and alot of others items

Sabao

if he bought gold premium u cant do nothing, just make a chargeback of your old premiuns to get that account blocked.

narinn114

so ur telling me if i buy a charecter from ebay and i buy a gold premium for it that account is completly mine?? if so how?

Sabao

easy, he bought gp sent a ticket to change sq what can u do next? how u gonna prove that account belonged to u? dont forget...money to K2 > everything

narinn114

but if u had the old info im sure the keep a log of it and im pretty sure if u press hard u should get it back might be harder but its possible

Sabao

Since when k2 staff bothers to check old logs :/ unfortunally with money everything is possible, maybe give them a call :P

narinn114

well im gratefull thididint happen to me cuz id prolly visit there and get arested for unmanrly behavior ^^ oh well best of luck to vteb hope u get ur charecter back.... just wondering how can u submit a support ticket if u cant login to the account ???

De_Piere

mmm kk this would be considered scamming in some way but i'd be cool if you tried to buy char back trade chars with a gg ofer make a friend do it if you got SQ+ID you can get it back

psychichigh

But... how did your friend get hacked? There has to be a reason. It's very very very rare that someone hacks an account without knowing password (brute force password guessing)

About 95% of the hacked characters are due to the original account holder's fault. Giving info out to a 'friend,' a site that promises free items and/or premium, using a hack program (yes, koxp does have a keylogger in it for those of you that wish to procdump then debug) or anything along those lines.

Or, if you were like Exxa/Coqui/dextreza/destreza/etc... Sold the character off and just claimed you were hacked. She's one of the few ppl that do that, but it does happen a lot in KO... Not saying your friend did this, but still a possibility. As you can never really know.

narinn114

hes not that dumb and he got hacked by dll injection i know some of u know wat that is and how hard it is to prevent it

psychichigh

Long delay, but was out of the country for 3 months living out in the boonies on the oil rigs :P
    DLL is practically undetectable unless you are able to on-the-fly CRC verify any DDL hook command.

MillionVoices

its not ur acc anymone

its his now.

Saying K2 goona giveit back.

How this for an anology
    K2 Do smthnig : nigger goona return stolen goods

Banned Senior Member

I dont care if you were out of the country for 3 months... doesnt mean you can bump a 4 month old thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12