Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Hacked trade bot system?

This is a discussion on Hacked trade bot system? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tuncer99 told me he was selling a shard +8 for 900m and I told him ok let me buy it. ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    S4k
    S4k is offline
    Senior Member S4k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    305

    Default Hacked trade bot system?

    tuncer99 told me he was selling a shard +8 for 900m and I told him ok let me buy it.

    tuncer99 then claimed that he needs to make sure that my gold isnt duped or bugged.

    So he told me to get a friend, then show him the money then trade my friend the money to show him the money.. ...

    So i showed tuncer99 my money, then traded CROSSOVER(my friend) the money, I accidentally put the wrong amount so i canceled the trade. The trade request pops back up and says CROSSOVER would like to trade. I press ok and put in the 900m and trade. During the time I was on vent with CROSSOVER and he told me wheres the money? I said i just gave it to you!! and he said i didnt get anything.. Then tuncer99 logs off.

    I relog hoping it was just a bug and it was gone. I followed tuncer99 for about 1 hour and encounter the same thing with 9 other people trying to do the trade.

    I was told the tuncer99 may have used a bot system to copy CROSSOVERS name during the trade...

    Can anyone help me out please? thanks

    -S4k

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4k View Post
    tuncer99 told me he was selling a shard +8 for 900m and I told him ok let me buy it.

    tuncer99 then claimed that he needs to make sure that my gold isnt duped or bugged.

    So he told me to get a friend, then show him the money then trade my friend the money to show him the money.. ...

    So i showed tuncer99 my money, then traded CROSSOVER(my friend) the money, I accidentally put the wrong amount so i canceled the trade. The trade request pops back up and says CROSSOVER would like to trade. I press ok and put in the 900m and trade. During the time I was on vent with CROSSOVER and he told me wheres the money? I said i just gave it to you!! and he said i didnt get anything.. Then tuncer99 logs off.

    I relog hoping it was just a bug and it was gone. I followed tuncer99 for about 1 hour and encounter the same thing with 9 other people trying to do the trade.

    I was told the tuncer99 may have used a bot system to copy CROSSOVERS name during the trade...

    Can anyone help me out please? thanks

    -S4k
    Sorry you got scammed. He asked you to get a friend not because he was scared for dupes, but so he could make a character with almost the same name. U didn't see it was him and traded him the goods.

  3. #3
    Senior Member hoDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    577

    Default

    i am 100% sure its something to do with this guy.
    [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2910843#post2910843[/ame]

  4. #4
    S4k
    S4k is offline
    Senior Member S4k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    305

    Default

    man, this really bums me out...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4k View Post

    So he told me to get a friend, then show him the money then trade my friend the money to show him the money.. ...

    -S4k
    this should have created a huge RED flag in your mind. Why would he or anybody need you to show someone else the money? Isn't that why in the trade window it shows what is being traded before you click "ok"?

  6. #6
    S4k
    S4k is offline
    Senior Member S4k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    305

    Default

    idk i was thinking that if you trade duped or bugged items, once their trade they're gone. so that second trade he wanted was to see if that happend or not.

  7. #7
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    well next time that some guy telling u that , go with ur friend to some random place that only you and him only , in this place.
    same thing almost happen to my friend ,
    was a guy that didn't belived him that his money is normal money(not duped etc..) so he asked from my friend to show it to other guy so this guy show him that money also.
    so my friend choosed mage as friend that gonna help him to show to this guy this money
    so he added the mage to party in moradon and then this mage tped him near the generator while none there only this mage and my friend , so he gave him the money and my friend asked him also in vent-->"Its you on the trade? , you see the money?"so this mage answered "yes", and then he gave him the money and this guy go to this item seller and traded him , show him the money and this guy and after he show him the money this guy logged off , but since this mage tped him far and traded with him in place that none there so he didn't got hacked and my friend still had the money and till now my friend didn't saw this guy again in-game(this hacker) he just tried to scamm him and logg off fast but I guess that he didn't saw that the hack didn't work to him so he logged off fast


    anyway there is no way to get the money back mate.


    PS : Next time that someone want to sell to you some item that cost less then 10gb , tell him to put selling merchat , I almost sure in 100% that there is no any bug in selling merchant since never heard about it , but there is bugged buying merchant.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    Sorry you got scammed. He asked you to get a friend not because he was scared for dupes, but so he could make a character with almost the same name. U didn't see it was him and traded him the goods.
    You need to be lvl +30 or premium to trade im not sure if anyone would risk it since if the scam trade fails 3 times u lose a premium on nothing.

  9. #9
    S4k
    S4k is offline
    Senior Member S4k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    well next time that some guy telling u that , go with ur friend to some random place that only you and him only , in this place.
    same thing almost happen to my friend ,
    was a guy that didn't belived him that his money is normal money(not duped etc..) so he asked from my friend to show it to other guy so this guy show him that money also.
    so my friend choosed mage as friend that gonna help him to show to this guy this money
    so he added the mage to party in moradon and then this mage tped him near the generator while none there only this mage and my friend , so he gave him the money and my friend asked him also in vent-->"Its you on the trade? , you see the money?"so this mage answered "yes", and then he gave him the money and this guy go to this item seller and traded him , show him the money and this guy and after he show him the money this guy logged off , but since this mage tped him far and traded with him in place that none there so he didn't got hacked and my friend still had the money and till now my friend didn't saw this guy again in-game(this hacker) he just tried to scamm him and logg off fast but I guess that he didn't saw that the hack didn't work to him so he logged off fast


    anyway there is no way to get the money back mate.


    PS : Next time that someone want to sell to you some item that cost less then 10gb , tell him to put selling merchat , I almost sure in 100% that there is no any bug in selling merchant since never heard about it , but there is bugged buying merchant.



    thats good to know , and thank you for the great info. btw what is the bugged buying merchant? because just right now someone was buying a shard +1rev for 300m thats x2 the normal buying price

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4k View Post
    thats good to know , and thank you for the great info. btw what is the bugged buying merchant? because just right now someone was buying a shard +1rev for 300m thats x2 the normal buying price
    i would stay far away from buying merchants

    just some other advice:
    1) Don't accept any random clan invites
    2) Block all trade requests
    3) anyone asking for your MSN should be instantly blocked.

  11. #11
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4k View Post
    thats good to know , and thank you for the great info. btw what is the bugged buying merchant? because just right now someone was buying a shard +1rev for 300m thats x2 the normal buying price
    i dk how to do it but there is bug like this,
    my friend sold few days ago in mistake to buying merchant , that was looks like
    he buying dv +7 for 370m and then he droped it into the buying merchant and got only 1coins.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S4k View Post
    tuncer99 told me he was selling a shard +8 for 900m and I told him ok let me buy it.

    tuncer99 then claimed that he needs to make sure that my gold isnt duped or bugged.

    So he told me to get a friend, then show him the money then trade my friend the money to show him the money.. ...

    So i showed tuncer99 my money, then traded CROSSOVER(my friend) the money, I accidentally put the wrong amount so i canceled the trade. The trade request pops back up and says CROSSOVER would like to trade. I press ok and put in the 900m and trade. During the time I was on vent with CROSSOVER and he told me wheres the money? I said i just gave it to you!! and he said i didnt get anything.. Then tuncer99 logs off.

    I relog hoping it was just a bug and it was gone. I followed tuncer99 for about 1 hour and encounter the same thing with 9 other people trying to do the trade.

    I was told the tuncer99 may have used a bot system to copy CROSSOVERS name during the trade...

    Can anyone help me out please? thanks

    -S4k
    1 isn't really a question at all more of a statement.
    1) no bots can inject a namechange or bots would be doing this every hour or something to become almost untraceable.
    2) how would he know you would choose crossover to trade if he was going to make a lvl 30 bot?
    3)why would you even bother trading the money to crossover and back considering tuncer99 would have no idea if you traded crossover or not?
    4)why would you be willing to deal with the hassle of trading rather than just telling him to put it on selling merchant considering this is the average price (9GBish)?

  13. #13
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    The hell was Crossover thinking.
    Most obvious scam in the book he should have told you to forget about it.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    How did neither of you know about this? (not sure how long you've played), but Crossover, c'mon, that's a fucking joke.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Wht the hell u guyz smoking? theres actual hack in game tht changes the name just for a moment by sending some actual packets. Its been done and keep happening all the time. Noel shudve been knwn these type of tries always end up with scamming ;s.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •