Hahahaha... K2 are so dumb!

This is a discussion on Hahahaha... K2 are so dumb! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On website : Enjoy and start a lasting community in " PATHOS ." Guess what it is in server list? ...
Page: 1

Default Hahahaha... K2 are so dumb!

On website : Enjoy and start a lasting community in "PATHOS."
    Guess what it is in server list? "PATOS" :lol: :lol:

PayForMySinS

Ok

pathos is done they took king on both nations same clan so basically they have infinite amount of coins anyone playing there i suggest u demand them to fix the kings and do coin wipe

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Private
    pathos is done they took king on both nations same clan so basically they have infinite amount of coins anyone playing there i suggest u demand them to fix the kings and do coin wipe
    wtf is this? ss plz...

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Private
    We don't have king for both jesus christ thats the stupidest rumour i've ever heard.

Somebody tried framing us, and failed to realize that if we wanted to do something like that we wouldn't announce it over ko kingchat, or even use one of our own names to do it, on the opposite nation.

So enough of that crap about same clan has it all...and coin wipe would be nice, but it doesn't really matter. Because when king is actually up the same thing can happen.

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    We don't have king for both jesus christ thats the stupidest rumour i've ever heard.

Somebody tried framing us, and failed to realize that if we wanted to do something like that we wouldn't announce it over ko kingchat, or even use one of our own names to do it, on the opposite nation.

So enough of that crap about same clan has it all...and coin wipe would be nice, but it doesn't really matter. Because when king is actually up the same thing can happen.[/b]
    Theres a difference if it's at the start of a day old server.

Cadence96

Default Re: Hahahaha... K2 are so dumb!

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Hahahaha... K2 are so dumb!
    lol... I thought u said it for X-Trap =/

u think someone would actually vote for ur clan now that u sorta bugged ur way into being king if k2 weren't so busy they woulda made both char names on both nations before anyone else coulda like they did on manes

but anyways ur jus another cheating pos representing ur clan on forums bull shit and lieing in circles so FUCK U NIGGA