Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Happy Chitin Shield

This is a discussion on Happy Chitin Shield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Congratz Vicarious keep it going like that guys...
Page: 5

Congratz Vicarious keep it going like that guys

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    seems more like a round shield to me...if it actually dropped a legit CS then it would say it in the bottom right of the screen.
    Even most private servers have it as a round shield when it gets dropped like that and usko really wouldn't have a need to fix it seeing as they don't drop unless its an event like this was

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    It's normal to have a CS in inventory not sealed everybody does that.
    well considering they just got it and took a screenshot of it...?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Guess it was sarcasm :P Its just crazy, i remember when i was still playing we only got coins from events (even from fela '-.-) and now boom... cs+7^^

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    patel has old rols PHEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEe
    yes i have old rol lol

Banned Senior Member

Even most private servers have it as a round shield when it gets dropped like that and usko really wouldn't have a need to fix it seeing as they don't drop unless its an event like this was

im sure he was making a joke about the cs sealed...

and gratz with the drop!

I hope that you won't sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    wow look at the screen shots stop making yourself look dumb
    I did, dumb ass. Where does it say CHITIN SHIELD? Either i'm blind or you're a complete moron. I choose the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Yea maybe pindor should post the pic off the cs ?? Cuz it doesn't say cs in the info box
    Exactly why i posted the above. All the SS shows is Patel picking up a ROUND SHIELD, not a CHITIN SHIELD. Yes CHITIN does not equate to ROUND. Just saying..

Thank you for clarifying that.

FYI i'm not saying its not a chitin shield...i was just stating that the empirical evidence that you showed me didn't match the topic title.

Congrats anyway.
    Last edited by fugar; 04-10-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    I did, dumb ass. Where does it say CHITIN SHIELD? Either i'm blind or you're a complete moron. I choose the latter.

Exactly why i posted the above. All the SS shows is Patel picking up a ROUND SHIELD, not a CHITIN SHIELD. Yes CHITIN does not equate to ROUND. Just saying..

Thank you for clarifying that. Now for those others who cheerfully decided to give me a hard time, go fuck yoselves
    and your officially the dumbass of ko4life good job man

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I'mma make this short.

K2 uses a VERY old DB, so basically they've used an itemID code for the CS which they haven't edited client side.. People who have played this game for a VERY long time know that when CS first started dropping, they were called AND shown as a Round Shield, later to be changed in both skin and name. Basically K2 used an ItemID code which, on client side, says Round Shield when it should of said Chitin Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    and your officially the dumbass of ko4life good job man
    Yeah alright buddy now i suggest you sell that CS and move out of your mom's caravan

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I'mma make this short.

K2 uses a VERY old DB, so basically they've used an itemID code for the CS which they haven't edited client side.. People who have played this game for a VERY long time know that when CS first started dropping, they were called AND shown as a Round Shield, later to be changed in both skin and name. Basically K2 used an ItemID code which, on client side, says Round Shield when it should of said Chitin Shield.
    Ah that explains it, thanks i didn't know that considering i've only been playing for less than a year.

gz vicarius !

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

dwammmmmnnnnnnnn GG guys gratz

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

well considering you can't read?

he replied to fugar who said there is no evidence, then he replied in return that "yah ofcourse everybody has an unsealed CS in their inventory" - thus trying to refer that this shield is the round shield.

Then you come a long and post the above.

And at the people calling fugar a dumbass - the pictures show no actual evidence that the round shield is a chitin shield, so ofcourse he asked those questions, the inventory also doesn't show its a rev CS. seriously guys take a chill pill.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I'mma make this short.

indeed ted , as for this new "ko forever chapter 8" they added an "UPGRADED" Cs wich was dropped +1 reb or +7 idk , but seems that they forgot to "RENAME" it on ITEMID , that's why it says round shield, seems that they renamed the cs +0 but they forgot to rename the upgraded cs that is.

ps: gotta love how shark cried at ally yesterday : D.

Can u post a screen with stat of the shild ? i can't believe that !