Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have you noticed a decrease in gold farmers since last patch?

This is a discussion on Have you noticed a decrease in gold farmers since last patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope dupe will come back so we can dupe crystals saphire's and opals so the price will go down ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

I hope dupe will come back so we can dupe crystals saphire's and opals
    so the price will go down again xD

I dont notice or care about the gold farmers, but very annoying lag since tuesday server maintenance.

I dont notice or care about the gold farmers, but very annoying lag since tuesday server maintenance.[/b]

same.

i'd totally prefer having the gold farmers, isntead of haveing thign stupid IP block/ban thing. If it werent for the IP ban/block, 4+ friends of mine and myself wouldnt have quit. O well.. i guess k2 doesnt know hwo to run a game

same.

i'd totally prefer having the gold farmers, isntead of haveing thign stupid IP block/ban thing. If it werent for the IP ban/block, 4+ friends of mine and myself wouldnt have quit. O well.. i guess k2 doesnt know hwo to run a game[/b]

You'd rather have gold farmers...wow...amazing.

Banned

what was that movie where that one guy had three wishes from some hot devil chick? and every wish he made she turned it against him into something horrible?

K2 is like that, i wish there weren't any more gold bar farmers !

grzequ

umm... i guess gold farmers get same ammount of DCs as everyone does, so dont get your hopes up, it's cause of the lag

but wait, the lag, how do you know it isn't made on purpose like the ip thing... to prevent gold farmers

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

what was that movie where that one guy had three wishes from some hot devil chick? and every wish he made she turned it against him into something horrible?
    K2 is like that, i wish there weren't any more gold bar farmers ! [/b]

thats a funny movie haha im brain dead cant think

umm... i guess gold farmers get same ammount of DCs as everyone does, so dont get your hopes up, it's cause of the lag

but wait, the lag, how do you know it isn't made on purpose like the ip thing... to prevent gold farmers[/b]
    lollzzzzzzz r u being serious?

k2 is causeing lag just for that

shit man its funny but it could be true
    for all we know k2 is like a bunch of monkeys just pressing buttons

RE5PECTmf

what was that movie where that one guy had three wishes from some hot devil chick? and every wish he made she turned it against him into something horrible?[/b]
    I think movie u think is 7 Wishes with Elizabeth Hurley starring :P
    On topic , atm I really dont care about gem price cause I stocked myself for all incoming skills since ROFD days like many ppl did... I just want the lag gone so I can continue xp

tgrandomtask

the movie is bedazzled

tommyleonghk

but wait, the lag, how do you know it isn't made on purpose like the ip thing... to prevent gold farmers[/b]
    soon will prevent all other players from playing it...soon?? ooppss.... i mean its already preventing many players from playing

:lol:

Banned

yep, i have

EastonLemon

yeah the lag sucks and even worse than that all the legit ppl that quit now that the patch came out[/b]
    You mean all the people who cant get 70 in 3weeks because they have no sharers/patience will quit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12