Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hell breaker :s

This is a discussion on hell breaker :s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about lycaon, its price might go up, even if it lost mp absorb, most priests dont use mp absorb anyway ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

about lycaon, its price might go up, even if it lost mp absorb, most priests dont use mp absorb anyway :P

aaaaauuugh

even if the visual ap of a hb only went up by .05, people selling them would still be greedy faggots and scream up and down "IT'S BETTER THAN AN II N0oOOOo0BBB!!!" people will never stop trying to rip-off other people. if any buyer is dumb enough to bend over and take an excessively high price rammed up their ass, then it's the buyer's own fault.

no matter what the ap is, don't let yourself get fucked by someone trying to get rich quick.

Speed

my ap or ac didnt change at all , its some unique items that have changed in stats, and thats a fact , k2 just forgot to change the visual part of those stats , so no matter if it says hb+8 175 ap , u will still get the ap of 181 , when u do rebirth to +5 it will change to 181 , so its not just visual bug , stats have changed

so do i rebirth my HB to get more ap or not?

Speed

no obviously , rebirth only updates the description , but it still has the ap boost

k its just iv read so many dif opinions

jimfujitsu

It's the same shit you dont gain any attack power at all if you rebirth youre hell breaker , i have +1 and +7 the ap doesnt change at all . So if you pay more for a rebirthed one then youre an idiot.

Speed

It's the same shit you dont gain any attack power at all if you rebirth youre hell breaker , i have +1 and +7 the ap doesnt change at all . So if you pay more for a rebirthed one then youre an idiot.[/b]
    u dont seem to get the point do you? your rebirthed hb and your non rebirthed hb has the same ap BECAUSE BOTH HAVE THE BOOST ALREADY , its just that rebirthing UPDATES the description and thats all , thats why people ask for more money now rebirth or not because it already has ap boost...

jimfujitsu

u dont seem to get the point do you? your rebirthed hb and your non rebirthed hb has the same ap BECAUSE BOTH HAVE THE BOOST ALREADY , its just that rebirthing UPDATES the description and thats all , thats why people ask for more money now rebirth or not because it already has ap boost...[/b]
    It always had the ap boost douche , thats why it should cost nothing more nothing less then 1 month ago .

NightmareOfAMartyr

It always had the ap boost douche , thats why it should cost nothing more nothing less then 1 month ago .[/b]
    No it didnt you fuckin tard. After the last patch alot of uniques had their stats changed, so yes, the hell breaker should, and WILL cost alot more then the II, because previous to this last patch, it was better, and now that it has 6 more ap after said patch, its the best weapon in the game. So, to all you people who cannot understand what happened. HB GAINED AP AFTER THE LAST PATCH, THEREFORE INCREASING THE PRICE OF SAID ITEM.

draviste

The things I found after new patch was Hangauk sword at +8 went from 97 ap to 102 so with the 13 str and 100 poison damage that is now better with a tot than the impact +8. The wreath of enrion and lightning enrion at 8 both went to 100ap up from 95 i assume same for the glacier version.

U people all miss the point!

Somebody that for example did not own a hellbreaker, but say for example an II +7, And buy a hellbreaker +7 instead off the II will benefit from the bonus. You are all talking like everybody benefitted from the extra ap /ac / bonusses that the weapons got. False, only if you own one you benefit from it DUH.

Thats why hb goes up in value, because its actual ap increased and if you buy yourself a hellbreaker then you will notice the difference.

Ah now maybe DV+8 are better than shard +8

greishkan1

Uuu nice stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12