Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, after a long period (almost 18 months) away from usko, and recently quitting WoW, i have decided to come ...
Page: 1

CapriSun

Hello, after a long period (almost 18 months) away from usko, and recently quitting WoW, i have decided to come back and start with a clean slate. New character and so forth. I have a few questions before i do so.

#1 What is the current state of the server. and which would be best suited to myself?

#2 What the servers like with duping, it was a big problem back in the day of Positive/Negative Blood and Rogue Crackaz, is it still a big issue now?

#3 Is their still corruption?

#4 Does 4ikon and Socrate, SoetBobo still play from Diez servers? And possibly any others like Scarface and Morax?

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards.

Banned Senior Member

#1 None but if u want play a server go diez

#2 All servers are dupes

#3 More than was before

#4 dunno

IllusionS

come join me in ronark, newest server where there are tons of exp bugger lvl 70s!

Banned

i know morax doesnt play

CapriSun

come join me in ronark, newest server where there are tons of exp bugger lvl 70s![/b]

use ts/vent?

mind dodgy english people?

and holy moly, the interface has completely changed.... horses WTF!

guess i been away for a long time, alot of catching up to be.

as per usual, il think il go warrior or mage again.

maybe even priest...

wideload620

#1 What is the current state of the server. and which would be best suited to myself?
    Go 4 Logos Ronark or Pathos newer server easier 2 xp and so forth

#2 What the servers like with duping, it was a big problem back in the day of Positive/Negative Blood and Rogue Crackaz, is it still a big issue now?
    Dupping is down 2 a minimaul koxper's are on the rise again

#3 Is their still corruption?
    With power comes corruption wether its gm's scammers k2 itself there are rift.

#4 Does 4ikon and Socrate, SoetBobo still play from Diez servers? And possibly any others like Scarface and Morax?
    Cant help ya Ares all the way 4 me

Everyone else can help you with the first three. As for the fourth, I know for a fact Morax does not play, nor Scarface (banned for duping), nor Socrate.

morax

Everyone else can help you with the first three. As for the fourth, I know for a fact Morax does not play, nor Scarface (banned for duping), nor Socrate.[/b]
    Its true i havent played in a while, i started playing WOW but ive had an insanely difficult last year at uni so havent played many games to be honest. I havent sold my character though, only the iron belt and i gave devile his CS back. After exams im still going to mess around pking for a while.

Felix recently reformed outkasted on the Human Side of Diez... if you want to join a clan id strongly recommend that, i added my character to it yesterday

In response to other questions, its still bad with cheats / dupes etc, but its what you make it. Half the people the dupes dont have skill

You added your char to it yesterday Dean m8? WHO IS IT? Fatty :P

CapriSun

Its true i havent played in a while, i started playing WOW but ive had an insanely difficult last year at uni so havent played many games to be honest. I havent sold my character though, only the iron belt and i gave devile his CS back. After exams im still going to mess around pking for a while.

Felix recently reformed outkasted on the Human Side of Diez... if you want to join a clan id strongly recommend that, i added my character to it yesterday

In response to other questions, its still bad with cheats / dupes etc, but its what you make it. Half the people the dupes dont have skill [/b]

he, it aint been a hard year morax, youve just been playing too much WoW. one of the reasons i quit mate, was pissing up my studies. as i wanted to play WoW, get pissed and go uni, in that order.

i have decided in hedging my bets with this new server Ronak or whatever its called. i have decided on a name but will not yet disclose it here until my character is made, as i dont wish to have somebody steal my name (silly i know, but you get some dickheads out their, im sure you agree).

If their are any low level guilds, or even high level guilds willing to take a experienced player (when i say experienced, im an old skool usko player, back in the day when guilds had trouble slaying isloon, and when Blood held the castle for about a year on diez. and going further back i played myko before usko, im sure the likes of devile and several other blood members know what im talking about.)

As for going diez, id rather not go to that server, i spent a long time on diez on human, in the like of Positive, Negative, Athame, 8ball etc.. even spent a while in some other notable guilds. If any of the old skool diez players are on the ronark server (or whatevers its called) lemme know.

CapriSun

Ok im on the new server

Ronark or whatever its called

my char is called "CapriSun"

Race - Male Human El Morad

Class - Priest

any donations / help would be much appreciated

currently lookins for +8 mauls

just a question, does the priest offhand weapon do any damage? if not, il just go with the shield on OH.

IllusionS

AFAIK 2nd weapon for a priest just adds elemental, no actual AP.

CapriSun

AFAIK 2nd weapon for a priest just adds elemental, no actual AP.[/b]

ty mate, just gotta look for a nub shield now. as i got a +8 maul, decided on full BP (duff/heal)

any tips on playing BP? any guides about?

Why dont you just macro and dupe like you always do? Stop acting old school jynxcie when you haven't even graduated the first grade.

InTheFog

You know, i quitted KO too, maybe before you think. In that time of those clans you mantchened. If you want to come back, come Diez, If you want a new and fresh start than tell me i aswell started like a month+ ago. So tell me your name in the game and i'll contect you.