Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Here's our best friend from Diez!

This is a discussion on Here's our best friend from Diez! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me get this straight. You all whine and bitch about LOTH, but when he posts his shit, you all ...
Page: 2

Let me get this straight.
    You all whine and bitch about LOTH, but when he posts his shit, you all try to dfend him and his gear? o.o

MyBitch

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    dude i said when i was 70 i had 7500 with undying close to it *

u know the hp armor shit and hp jewels it can be done at level 70
    isnt that fixed in rofd?

Banned Senior Member

no undying bug isn't fixed

JimXrOx

Originally posted by phantomlink
    no undying bug isn't fixed
    login on msn.. i need to ask u smthing (sorry for da offtopic -.-)

Banned Senior Member

I cant do anything regarding CS anymore

look at his mana bar... with full uniqe i had around 3.1k mana at 70 and he has 1k more mana ? bs even if he uses dual PE

Ki1laH

At level 61 my warrior has almost 4k hp with my undying set on *base*, and its only +7...so his hp isn't really fishy at all.

:S

EDIT...mana does look fishy though, as if he used undying without an undying set.

ss from FD Beta... full uniqe +3, notice the mana...
    he has some serious shit even if he uses dual PE

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lawl, he prob just got 228 str rest into hp..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Re: Here's our best friend from Diez!

Originally posted by lutz
    Would you look at that? *Abyss Fires on the main skill bar
    And he R's Talos for 360? *Wow 0.o;

Hmm, 7300 HP too. *

btw he's complaining about someone luring on him or some shit... hell - I would.

Edit: that first image looks like he's hitting Talos for 1496 O_o;

Looks like the hit in the first pic is 1065 to me (cover up the bottom of the number here to confirm that).

Abyss Fire on the main bar... Warriors have a space on the main bar... you're gonna use a fire on a boss... might as well dump it in the spare slot.

Mario

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    look at his mana bar... with full uniqe i had around 3.1k mana at 70 and he has 1k more mana ? bs even if he uses dual PE
    hes prolly not full STR or hes using HP set every time (in pk too) coz HP bonus (this in stats and this one in armors) givin also mana bonus... it can be possible, that hes usin HP shit, coz hes not hittin that hard (arround 500) its not much for lv 70 (and like u think +3/+4 uniques

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    hes prolly not full STR or hes using HP set every time (in pk too) coz HP bonus (this in stats and this one in armors) givin also mana bonus... it can be possible, that hes usin HP shit, coz hes not hittin that hard (arround 500) its not much for lv 70 (and like u think +3/+4 uniques[/b]
    That's the R attack (360), not the howling...

merchanter123

i hope none of you ever go to law school. you know how the most obvious answer is usually the right one? well in this case this is the right answer cuz he proved it to me. he has 255 stats in hp and w.e is left i forget the number into str. hes using a raptor 8. he has dual rocs +0, we pe in and i forget what the belt was. and his gauntlets are 8/15 hp.

case closed.

Originally posted by merchanter123
    i hope none of you ever go to law school. you know how the most obvious answer is usually the right one? well in this case this is the right answer cuz he proved it to me. he has 255 stats in hp and w.e is left i forget the number into str. hes using a raptor 8. he has dual rocs +0, we pe in and i forget what the belt was. and his gauntlets are 8/15 hp. *

case closed.
    255 in hp? 120 str ftw?

Originally posted by merchanter123
    i hope none of you ever go to law school. you know how the most obvious answer is usually the right one? well in this case this is the right answer cuz he proved it to me. he has 255 stats in hp and w.e is left i forget the number into str. hes using a raptor 8. he has dual rocs +0, we pe in and i forget what the belt was. and his gauntlets are 8/15 hp. *

case closed.
    Wait im sorry what????? A lvl 70 warrior with full str may have 255 str and around 112(not sure but around this much) HP sooo... if ur 255 HP ur around the same of 120 str or less at 70...

Now if he has 255 HP how the hell does he hold a raptor +8... dude that doesnt make sense... maybe u should go back to schoool let alone law school :wub:

Someone please correct me if im very wrong here :blink:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast