Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm human, ingame name is TH3J0K3R. gimme a PM sometime...
Page: 5

merchanter123

i'm human, ingame name is TH3J0K3R. gimme a PM sometime

lusian

Originally posted by 0000000
    dont play this game, you will not enjoy it. 90% of the server are turks who are quite uneducated and dont know english. About 2 years ago when USKO started it was played by americans and europeans who could all speak english, so communication was fine. Because it is a free game it attracts lots of turkish players who basically flooded all the servers with cheats etc. There is no point to an RPG where you cannot communicate, so go play WoW. *

And tolgahan stop playing the racist card, its getting a bit tiresome.
    I dont agree about that he wont enjoy cause this is about his personality and how he can stand up with turks.
    tho u right about communication is a hard thing in this game... Japan ko is better the usko who has become turkish ko.

ps: wow isnt the same since its p2p....

Azotame

Originally posted by Shurt
    I recommend you press Cancel on the installer.
    +1 h43r:

wraith86

Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    dont play this game, you will not enjoy it. 90% of the server are turks who are quite uneducated and dont know english. About 2 years ago when USKO started it was played by americans and europeans who could all speak english, so communication was fine. Because it is a free game it attracts lots of turkish players who basically flooded all the servers with cheats etc. There is no point to an RPG where you cannot communicate, so go play WoW. *

I dont agree about that he wont enjoy cause this is about his personality and how he can stand up with turks.
    tho u right about communication is a hard thing in this game... Japan ko is better the usko who has become turkish ko.

ps: wow isnt the same since its p2p....[/b]
    and KO isnt p2p? LOL LOL LOL

lusian

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by lusian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

ps: wow isnt the same since its p2p....
    and KO isnt p2p? LOL LOL LOL[/b]
    it isnt, u can login to game with out paying tho not all the day...
    tho its quite understandable those who pay should get into servers rather then a non premium will enter.

KokoGG

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    Thx for the help everyone.
    Im gonna go dies because seems like alot of people play on that server from this forum.
    Im gonna go rogue archer(i think)
    Should i go Karus or El morad. What race are you guys?
    diez ftw check the sig DIEZ>ALL hehe im orc there are alot of humans but i would try out both sides mabe look around on each nation to see which environment you like more

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Fuck Diez I try to get on D1 at 6:15 and cant :S i just going to edana. No one talks about edana and i can get on E1

DragonFire

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    Fuck Diez I try to get on D1 at 6:15 and cant :S i just going to edana. No one talks about edana and i can get on E1
    way to pick the deadest server possible.

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

I don't care just as long as I can get on...
    And why is it dead?

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    way to pick the deadest server possible.[/b]
    Happy English!

DragonFire

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

way to pick the deadest server possible.
    Happy English![/b]
    shurt up !!!1!! (did that just for you)

and its dead because there is just a bunch of hackers..and about 3 english people left.

merchanter123

like all of us having been trying to tell you to quit while your ahead is because this game says its not pay to play, its pay to login, buy bronze premium until you get higher lvl that way atleast you can log in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345