Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hi i am new on ko

This is a discussion on hi i am new on ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well on dies i did'nt found much turk's....i always exp with english speker's like the clan reunitid and some more ...
Page: 3

priest_GOOD

well on dies i did'nt found much turk's....i always exp with english speker's like the clan reunitid and some more clan's like tht....btw lvl 61 now ^^hehe need judjement and then i'll start going to cz

DragonFire

well on dies i did'nt found much turk's....i always exp with english speker's like the clan reunitid and some more clan's like tht....btw lvl 61 now ^^hehe need judjement and then i'll start going to cz[/b]

to be seriously honest, coming from a person that plays Diez..I would go to cz at 62. at least way to 65 it anything.

welcome to this retarded game hope u dont get as adicted as i used to be (fucked up 3 years of my life since iwas 13 til i was 16)

i have now retired from this game and i dont play anything else online ;-)

good luck !

ps: camazotz is not a badboy, hes only retarded when he wants to

Heroia

well on dies i did'nt found much turk's....i always exp with english speker's like the clan reunitid and some more clan's like tht....btw lvl 61 now ^^hehe need judjement and then i'll start going to cz[/b]
    Man... Dont forget.. It's dies.
    Better take 65... Or even better 70+ and then pk...
    And chitin/dd shield ofc h34r:

XeroXic

lol talkin bout old servers....i miss my days on ares

if u wonna pk in cz u should be 70+ as bp ( my opinion )

Strider

welcome hope you enjoy the game. diffrent people will tell you diffrent things based upon there time playing the game

Angry

I agree with who suggested you to uninstall this game - I played Diez for more than one year an orc priest and then quit when I was almost lvl 75, was fun at the beginning but this game became ruined by cheat/hacks/dupes/bugs exploiting etc etc

::Shiri::

So far there is topics about this guy scamming people :s

And yet his Email is someones who tryed to scam me atleast 2 months ago :/

priest_GOOD

So far there is topics about this guy scamming people :s

And yet his Email is someones who tryed to scam me atleast 2 months ago :/[/b]
    ahh...i just started playing this game on dies and y the hell should i scam ppl..i have my own bp lvl 62.75 now :P and whtever if u wanna know my email pm me i'll feel free to tell u :P

OzZzZzZz

welcome to word of hacks :P

::Shiri::

ahh...i just started playing this game on dies and y the hell should i scam ppl..i have my own bp lvl 62.75 now :P and whtever if u wanna know my email pm me i'll feel free to tell u :P[/b]
    That Aryjan that was posted (About that email trying to scam people) you said it was yours...

And there is many topics about you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123