Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
Like Tree6Likes

How about warrior for ardream?

This is a discussion on How about warrior for ardream? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd get SoS +3, I'd sell duals, not really good enough in DCZ, with that cash you can afford a ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    I'd get SoS +3, I'd sell duals, not really good enough in DCZ, with that cash you can afford a +10 HB, get it now.

    With the HB you can also get chit +10, with all that defense you either get a WP +3 + sos 3 or keep your IB and get WP +3.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Lol , HB+10 is about 9 neck , same as full set chitin +9 , i will sell my dual and i will try to get 2 handed +10.
    How about mirage sword +10?

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LivenDown View Post
    Lol , HB+10 is about 9 neck , same as full set chitin +9 , i will sell my dual and i will try to get 2 handed +10.
    How about mirage sword +10?
    mirage sword 10 would be just fine its actually really good cause dreadshields dont have sword defense and most ppl dont have rare sword defense pieces
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Sounds good actually , i will try to get any 2 handed weapon +10 , i cant understand why duel its not good on ardream? I mean my murky +9 and my Hanguk Sword is +10..

  5. #20
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LivenDown View Post
    Sounds good actually , i will try to get any 2 handed weapon +10 , i cant understand why duel its not good on ardream? I mean my murky +9 and my Hanguk Sword is +10..
    Because when ppl use iron sets the dmg reduction is doubled against 1h weapons. Iron set will protect 20 against the murky and 20 against the hanguk which reduces your dmg more compared to just using 2h weap.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Oh , btw ave , giga , ii , hb Mirage Sword +9 have lower ap than my duel.. Its still will be better than duel?

  7. #22
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LivenDown View Post
    Oh , btw ave , giga , ii , hb Mirage Sword +9 have lower ap than my duel.. Its still will be better than duel?


    this is your answer:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Because when ppl use iron sets the dmg reduction is doubled against 1h weapons. Iron set will protect 20 against the murky and 20 against the hanguk which reduces your dmg more compared to just using 2h weap.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  8. #23
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LivenDown View Post
    Oh , btw ave , giga , ii , hb Mirage Sword +9 have lower ap than my duel.. Its still will be better than duel?
    Let's sum it up.. Get HB / Giga / Avedon / Mirage sword +10, SOS+3, IN +w/e you want, dual roc 3 and dual we 3.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Sos+3 better than ib+2?

  10. #25
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LivenDown View Post
    Sos+3 better than ib+2?
    Resists.. str.. wep def.. health bonus. What's bad about it? =P

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Im losing 2 def from all weapons that exict on the game..

    Sos better than ib+2 or not?

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    for warrior SOS+2 >ib+2 so+3 ofc too.
    and you must get chitins 9
    chitns+8 are not for you

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    105

    Default

    I'll start working to get sos+3 , why its so importent to get chitins +9?

  14. #29
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LivenDown View Post
    I'll start working to get sos+3 , why its so importent to get chitins +9?
    Common sense that if u can afford +3 SOS then u should be able to afford +9 chitins I guess?

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    the attack power and defense is important on the chitin 9s. for the weapon on your budget i would get either a ii 10 or mirage sword 10.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •