Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How can i clear my mail box ?

This is a discussion on How can i clear my mail box ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mario listen to the people above. mail him shit load of 20x shit load of something that weighs alot and ...
Page: 2

Robokill

Mario listen to the people above. mail him shit load of 20x shit load of something that weighs alot and pwn the turkiye back (is 303 clan turk clan? =/ ) btw letters dont go back after 7 days...my brother went to use my +8 duals and mispelled the name he mailed it to and never got them back so teach him a permanent lesson and spam his mail and you can also check if customer support will delete them for you(but I really doubt k2's lazy asses would).

Banned

Mario listen to the people above. mail him shit load of 20x shit load of something that weighs alot and pwn the turkiye back (is 303 clan turk clan? =/ ) btw letters dont go back after 7 days...my brother went to use my +8 duals and mispelled the name he mailed it to and never got them back so teach him a permanent lesson and spam his mail and you can also check if customer support will delete them for you(but I really doubt k2's lazy asses would).[/b]
    if you know how exacly he mispelled the name and if there isnt any1 else named that already u can make a new character with that name and the mail will be there

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

is 303 clan turk clan? =/ )[/b]
    nice joke ,we got only one Turk in clan ,some Russians ,two Germans ,one French rest is from Poland

tell us who did that and i will spank him:P

EDITo restat to full str

Lag0nx

Restat to full str as a rogue doesn't change weight,only STR from accesory/armors effect weight.

i have 130 hp pots stuck on my letter i tried to take them off with full str,weight stayed the same aq.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12