how does nttgame do this paypal payment for KC?

This is a discussion on how does nttgame do this paypal payment for KC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went through the steps to get KC, it asked for my address first line, paypal email and post code, ...
Page: 1

Default how does nttgame do this paypal payment for KC?

i went through the steps to get KC, it asked for my address first line, paypal email and post code, after i entered that it took me back to the payment options screen? how do i actually pay to get the KC? as it never took me to paypal.

Well I never figured it out neither, I've been trying to order KC to USKO with paypal many times. But I guess it's limited to few countires only.
    So I've been using paysafecard and ordering the paysafecard codes from online.

Ive tried to buy KC via paypal, and there is a hint in the pus when you are paying with paypal, that it take to 0-72h, due to verification process.
    There is also a monthly limit for payments through paypal.

The best way to buy KC is paysafecard i guess, you can get paysafecards everywhere (atleast here in germany).
    But as "HighRoller" already mentioned you can order online paysafecard codes.
    A lot easier and less effort.

And there is actually no limit on paysafecard, as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    Ive tried to buy KC via paypal, and there is a hint in the pus when you are paying with paypal, that it take to 0-72h, due to verification process.
    There is also a monthly limit for payments through paypal.

The best way to buy KC is paysafecard i guess, you can get paysafecards everywhere (atleast here in germany).
    But as "HighRoller" already mentioned you can order online paysafecard codes.
    A lot easier and less effort.

And there is actually no limit on paysafecard, as i know.
    is purchasing paysafecards online still charging you like a small fee or did that change? i remember back then it used to when i was still using them.

im from the UK i wanted to go with paysafecards but couldnt find a place to buy em online, if either if you were interested in making a few extra $ i could possible buy some codes from you as i don't think you can get em here in the UK online.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    im from the UK i wanted to go with paysafecards but couldnt find a place to buy em online, if either if you were interested in making a few extra $ i could possible buy some codes from you as i don't think you can get em here in the UK online.
    Well, why won't you buy them at shop? Dunno how it is in UK but in Poland you can buy them at most gas stations, markets or newsstands.

i live in a small town, most of the shops here don't sell em :/

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    is purchasing paysafecards online still charging you like a small fee or did that change? i remember back then it used to when i was still using them.
    I didn't tried yet to order online. For me its easier to buy codes at my place, since there are everywhere for sale.
    Might try it at my next payment. Will let you know if it charge any fees.

hmm, here in germany you can buy paysafecards almost everywhere, gas station, markets, shopping malls, post office etc.
    but well if there is nothing at your place, I don't mind earning some extra $, and get you some codes.
    Maybe i can find out if its possible to get your codes (online). I will get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Well, why won't you buy them at shop? Dunno how it is in UK but in Poland you can buy them at most gas stations, markets or newsstands.
    ye, same here in germany.

Purrminator Senior Member

In Sweden atleast, I can buy on the internet via something called Epin I think (Not sure, haven't bought paysafecard for a long time), but maybe that is just a swedish feature, I really don't know

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    well, i tried out to buy paysafecard codes online right now. And yeah you are right bro.

for 10€ code they charge 1€ fees. lol

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

i live in a small town, most of the shops here don't sell em :/
    You can also try a Prepaid Creditcard and use it. These cards are not contractual and can be charged manually with cash.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    well, i tried out to buy paysafecard codes online right now. And yeah you are right bro.

for 10€ code they charge 1€ fees. lol
    Für eine Person aus Deutschland sind Paysafekarten überhaupt nicht lohnend. Wir haben soviele andere Möglichkeiten um kostengünstiger und schneller KC zu kaufen. Ausserdem funktioniert Paypal für Deutschland problemlos und zieht nicht soviel Gebühren ab.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR View Post
    Für eine Person aus Deutschland sind Paysafekarten überhaupt nicht lohnend. Wir haben soviele andere Möglichkeiten um kostengünstiger und schneller KC zu kaufen. Ausserdem funktioniert Paypal für Deutschland problemlos und zieht nicht soviel Gebühren ab.
    Paypal funktioniert aber die KC's werden erst nach 72 std aufgeladen. Hab jetzt schon 3 mal KC gekauft und jedesmal musste ich fast 3 Tage warten bis es drauf war. Was gibt es den noch für möglichkeiten um KC zu kaufen. Schreib mir mal pm bitte.

Ps: sry for speaking german.