Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

how to get a job or gm job at k2

This is a discussion on how to get a job or gm job at k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats u fEST0, BUT NOW FOR EXAMPLE gm OF MANES logs when? in past month 0 boss events, since server ...
Page: 3

Gondon

thats u fEST0, BUT NOW FOR EXAMPLE gm OF MANES logs when?

in past month 0 boss events, since server went up.

i was looking forward to boss events, like every server, when it goes up, but we had nothnig..

simple

and we are all stil grade 5 every clans zzzz -.- fuking bs i pm him everytime he gets online and still no fuking answers yet :angry:

_merchant_

Game Master
    Job ID#: 31255
    Posted: 07/19/2006
    Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
    Department: Product Development
    Salary: Hourly

Job Description
    K2Network is seeking Game Masters! K2 Network is known for their exciting MMOGs, including Knight Online, Golf King, Global MU Online and War Rock.

We have an immediate opening for Game Masters to provide online assistance, customer service, and facilitate in-game events for online customers.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
    * Monitor many aspects of the online servers, including collection/ verification of bug reports and policy violations
    * Design, organize and run events for the player base
    * Keep abreast of the community "pulse" and make recommendations to drive revenue based on observations
    * Communicate game issues to supervisors
    Skills/Requirements
    Minimum requirements for this position are:
    * Basic-to-intermediate PC knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft programs including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
    * Comfortable communicating via chat interfaces
    * Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
    * Aptitude to learn quickly and the ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
    * Strong work ethic
    * Reliable transportation to K2's Irvine office
    * Must have passion for video games!
    * Computer game industry experience a plus!
    * Previos design experience including game mods or experience running pen and paper role playing games also a plus.

No disrespect but if you have to ask how then chances are you dont have what it takes to do the job . ALL techies know a simple google search or by simply clicking a logo from the KO main site will get you to there companys home page

morax

They dont pay enough - FACT. If you have an education you wouldnt wanna be a GM in a game.

35 WPM
    < i can do that speed with one finger.

ViSeH

wpm is words per minute? lol i can do like 300 prolly more

If only I took that offer and moved to Cali instead of Arestides ... wonder where this game would be now ...

Good old times were I had same access as KOLA I remember I deleveled Caesar to lvl1 but left his lvl60 skills. Felt better than just banning his sorry ass

tolgahan

i dont have to be a gm.If they want me to work with them they have to move turkiye.Payme me 10000$ n ban usa-england-israel-germany-peru-brasil ..........ips

The good ole times of spawning a summonall of obo mages and df's and seeing people not being able to do anything.

Doooh Senior Member

Originally posted by tolgahan
    i dont have to be a gm.If they want me to work with them they have to move turkiye.Payme me 10000$ n ban usa-england-israel-germany-peru-brasil ..........ips

What wrong with Brasil? <_<

Psy

Moving to california is the only way to become a GM. You will also need to walk through the front door and ask for an application. Since they are shorthanded, the job pays 8$ an hour to start. The hours for a new comer are mon-fri (works 8 hours, i forget which). They are in need of inoffice gms.

Ambitious

Originally posted by Festo
    Thats bullshit about log in game about 10 mins a week. I logged in everyday for at least 5 hours, i just cudnt do much except 255 ban people
    Don't forget to mention how you gave Zero items. And how you edited Petern0rth and the mage on that account. We wouldn't wanna forget that would we Nick? Or should we talk about how you babashoped items? I think I'll stay quiet on why K2 fired you as well.

Naismith

Could it be possible the real KoM is browsing this forum? ^_^

first of all you need to live in california so you can work at office (they dont hire outdoor gm anymore)

second of all, you gotta apply to it as it was a real job, and i doubt they hire any 15y old kid who says Gýev gM plS

Originally posted by KaZaM
    hack the DB, prove it, and they will make you a gm xD
    This is to way to become KOLA...just like Arestides did... <_<

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast