Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By theKingsWit

How to make money in KO?

This is a discussion on How to make money in KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On steamKO cypher/beramus. I am not that experienced at getting gears, I always use rentals and am tired of not ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default How to make money in KO?

On steamKO cypher/beramus. I am not that experienced at getting gears, I always use rentals and am tired of not having items for my own. Any good ways to make some money? I've tried gavolt wings over night and make maybe 3-4m which is good for me but in the long run of things 3-4 aint sh*t lol. I try to attend most FT to either open or sell chest. Never anything good. I have used all my monster stones and only make 5m selling old shio tear lol. I'm stumped and in need of help from the baba masters. Any one?

Quote Originally Posted by 123zakery View Post
    I am not that experienced at getting gears, I always use rentals and am tired of not having items for my own. Any good ways to make some money? I've tried gavolt wings over night and make maybe 3-4m which is good for me but in the long run of things 3-4 aint sh*t lol. I try to attend most FT to either open or sell chest. Never anything good. I have used all my monster stones and only make 5m selling old shio tear lol. I'm stumped and in need of help from the baba masters. Any one?
    That's your key word.

TBH, in this game you cant be gg just farming gavolts or sth. You need to have luck. If you wanna make good money either you have to be in upgrade business or you need to farm bosses. Both of them require luck. Or you can do merchant like i do which requires lots of patience and little bit cash to get in business.

OR here is the easiest way, http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f96/

Banned

Would you care at all to elaborate more on the merchant way of getting into the business? I'm looking for anything at all to get me into a position to make some money. I'd appreciate it a lot Numan.

He might be meaning "By Low, Sell high".

Find a niche of items that go for pretty lowish, buy them and resell for a higher price becuase at that you point you probably own that corner of the market on the specific item. Another way is find items that people are trying to undercut other competition with. Ex. You find a rappy +1 for 12m but most people sell for 15m. Buy for 12 and sell for 15.

Making gold is very tedious work. But this is just one way.

p.s the old saying you need to have money to make money, is pretty accurate in this game specifically.
    ilterates likes this.

Banned

Thanks, I recently upgraded one of the chintins from my quest to +7 and am trying to sell it to make some money to give this buy low sell high thing a go.

Be lucky at upgrading or farming bosses

Aoc cz, Glyptodons cz,Hobgoblins cz

Farm MS stones and pray for good drops!