Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How Many Np's did you Finish with on PvP Server

This is a discussion on How Many Np's did you Finish with on PvP Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got 14.5k np and like 8k+ ladder. would&#39;ve been a lot more if i had 72 mage staff ;<...
Page: 2

got 14.5k np and like 8k+ ladder. would&#39;ve been a lot more if i had 72 mage staff ;<

Banned

I had to smash a warrior for a whole minute cuz i spiked him 700 my screen and drained him 750(7.5k hp). Only way to get a kill was to fully duff some1 or 10v1 some1 or be in a full ks party. Pvp server sucks ass, uniques should be +0 and no BUS selling.

The point of a pvp server tho is that everyone has same items to see who can be the best w/ the same items...

The king. Senior Member

0 nps made but well i pwnd the arena ;D

Banned

about 1k np and 2k lp , then i quit cause it was boring and laggy as fuck

ooo

The point of a pvp server tho is that everyone has same items to see who can be the best w/ the same items...[/b]
    yes i agree, apparently he is the best

server was alright, noting really suprised me except the amount of speed hackers there.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I took to much vallium last night and didn&#39;t wake up untill sunday evening

Babiesforlunch

What does it matter if the uniques are +0 or+3? They changed the level from 80 so everyone wouldnt be massive tanks and impossible to kill and made it more fun by putting everyone at level 70. The Costant Nova Town was pretty gay, one of the servers was not even worth going to because you couldnt get out of town. Other then that and the stupid clan bug I had a great time.

ddd

the idea of everyone having the same items is good to me, cuz after that point its all about skill.
    on my friend&#39;s private servers its hella fun cuz theres mass amount of ppl pking and its not pure nova towns.

About 5500... Spent some time making money and gettin +9 elixer/completes... Pk&#39;d for like 10 minutes and left... Mages were still fucked this time around with shitty staff&#39;s, no chaotic gen rings and not lvl 72+... Plus my char was bugged and it wouldnt let me join or make a clan.. 2x=Shitty pk event.. Let&#39;s hope the third time is a charm...

NathanAlgren

Does anyone else find the pvp server not interesting at all, half the time its just nova towns, and until they make the uniques +0s it won&#39;t be as fun imo. But yea i started with 5k, i ended with 5.5k, played for about 30 mins and got bored, plus someone stole my name.[/b]

+1 and the server is full of speed hacker :S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A true interserve war is what is needed. Copy our chars over and let us play with our own levels and builds again. Last time I pk&#39;d on a lvl 70 was bak in early 2006 so why would I even want to go back to that?

TopCat

32k lp
    35k np
    then i fell asleep 8 hours before server finish.[/b]
    in 1 day ? wow

ooo

in 1 day ? wow[/b]
    ya, 9 hours of pk, solo i get more np+ lp

last time the best pker has 80k+ lp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast