Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
Like Tree1Likes

how much $$ did you spend on this game?

This is a discussion on how much $$ did you spend on this game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Probably around $3,000 over the past 6 years.....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    FORT BRAGG
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Probably around $3,000 over the past 6 years..

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Probably around $700-800 by now over 5 years

    Temporarily quit KO atm due to personal life issues, and because I'm sick of it

    Playing EVE online now, no turks it's great

  3. #33
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    less than 0$

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Bought
    $9 - for Bronze (has been a while - lol)
    $15 - for Silver (when it was available)
    $265 Knight Cash
    $359 Items
    (and yes I keep the spreadsheet with my purchases hidden from the wife)

    Sold
    $434

    $214 in the Red

    I could sell the rest of my gear and come out in the Black. Even more if I sold my accounts.
    +1+1+1 same here... hahahahaha except its all in my head, no need for spreadsheet... no evidence left behind

  5. #35
    Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    I spent about $2,000, including premium and items.

  6. #36
    Casper
    Guest

    Default

    more than 5 years playing this game
    spent around 0$ :P
    all i get premium and cash knight with cash gbs at game
    i donot pay my real money for a game
    now items more than 500 + gb and lvl 80 char ^^

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    456

    Default

    good to know some people are in 4 digits like me LOL

  8. #38
    Senior Member Westside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    248

    Default

    How the hell do you guys manage to get pwnage gears and high lvl without wasting any money on this game?

    Its freakkin impossible for me!

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    How the hell do you guys manage to get pwnage gears and high lvl without wasting any money on this game?

    Its freakkin impossible for me!
    i dont think you realize when people say 0 dollars.. and they got 500gbs + off stuff. They either get free stuff from there friend thats number 1. Number 2 90% or more of ko players babashop. No one plays for free. i dont care who you are. There are about 1 in 1,000 maybe that dont baba. Good for them but the rest of you people either have played ko for its entire existence and somehow managed to get this money.

    Another way is k0xping for money which intern means ur not spending any money on the game.

    So no one plays legit except for a few.

    Everyone denies it

  10. #40
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    i dont think you realize when people say 0 dollars.. and they got 500gbs + off stuff. They either get free stuff from there friend thats number 1. Number 2 90% or more of ko players babashop. No one plays for free. i dont care who you are. There are about 1 in 1,000 maybe that dont baba. Good for them but the rest of you people either have played ko for its entire existence and somehow managed to get this money.

    Another way is k0xping for money which intern means ur not spending any money on the game.

    So no one plays legit except for a few.

    Everyone denies it
    LOL at this? 90% baba shop?! lol...

    Well i guess i'm that 1/1000!

    Seriously 90%? jesus... what b.s. maybe u mean 90% of high level players... and then still lol...

    @Westside - it's called reselling.

  11. #41
    Senior Member thesmallone101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imawesome View Post
    i dont think you realize when people say 0 dollars.. and they got 500gbs + off stuff. They either get free stuff from there friend thats number 1. Number 2 90% or more of ko players babashop. No one plays for free. i dont care who you are. There are about 1 in 1,000 maybe that dont baba. Good for them but the rest of you people either have played ko for its entire existence and somehow managed to get this money.

    Another way is k0xping for money which intern means ur not spending any money on the game.

    So no one plays legit except for a few.

    Everyone denies it
    I'm proud to be in that 1000 that doesnt baba and plays for free

    LOL @ all these 4 digit peoples.... come on man.

  12. #42
    KpDeranged
    Guest

    Default

    $100 on prem if that.

  13. #43
    BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    I'm proud to be in that 1000 that doesnt baba and plays for free

    LOL @ all these 4 digit peoples.... come on man.
    I belive it when i see it.

    almost no 1 plays this game for free.

    in some way they all baba ( even thoe that word makes no sense )

    if you do it throw buying premiums knight cash or whatever.

    everyone i know that played USKO has in some point been buying stuff.

    i guess most of you just try to be the "COOL" i never spent any $ in this game cause im pro!!

    i know there are ppl who never bought a single thing, however this is so rare it's hillarious


    This is all my personal thoughts and experience but imo most of u guys who claim to never bought a single knight cash is just lieing too yourself

  14. #44
    KpDeranged
    Guest

    Default

    I have to agree with the guy above me. Since i've moved to cwest(4 months ago) i haven't baught prem at all or kc because i haven't needed to. Only reason i baught prem lately was to summon a pet. but since you can do it without prem no need to buy prem

  15. #45
    BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KpDeranged View Post
    I have to agree with the guy above me. Since i've moved to cwest(4 months ago) i haven't baught prem at all or kc because i haven't needed to. Only reason i baught prem lately was to summon a pet. but since you can do it without prem no need to buy prem
    i know u don't need prem and kc in c-west :P

    however most players started ko way before c-west opened and they prolly spent a few bucks before that

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •