Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hows ko?

This is a discussion on hows ko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye cwest is not really active these days but alot of ppl have got a life out of KO in ...
Page: 2

ye cwest is not really active these days but alot of ppl have got a life out of KO in this server hopefully it gets better during the christmas break as EUKO is new its overpopulated so all up to your own preferences

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexy3 View Post
    idk i am really enjoying usko right now just came back to cwest could be a little more active though
    Lmao randy your bitch ass is playing KO again??

KillerD

So im in the same situation like you... i just left KO for about 3 Years and now i give it another try on EUKO. Seems really cool so far. But we have to wait some weeks/months to see, if EUKO GMs are different like the USKO GMs.

all of u that want a new "beginning" should come to euko

Yes EUKO, will solve all problems and its a great there are magical pony's and all problems go away...pff

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by schlitz View Post
    Yes EUKO, will solve all problems and its a great there are magical pony's and all problems go away...pff
    problems goes away because there isnt +10 set and +3 acc set here no npt here. no big koxpers at cz here.

you just take a video of cheating and post official forum. and the ban hammer

MonsterMMO, PLEASE finally stop puking on ko4life and go back to your hacking forums crying ur cheats dont work

and about the EUKO, dont know if anyone else feel it like i do but for me, EUKO came just too late, i've been playing from quite early stages of the usko, 3 years back i was leaving the game disgusted by cheaters and general game handling by K2, month after the official euko start i've decided to give it a try and first time i logged into the moradon after an hour of logging attempts (KO-newbies friendly system anyway) i was like howghhh here i go again... i would definitely love it few years back, but i'd say it just came out too late, many people left the game behind, few are coming back and many will leave again when they learn it's not earth's heaven, like especially few ko4lfie spammers do think.. it almost make one feel these people r nttgame staff or total retards
    cheaters are slightly spreading, EU2 server, moradon's channel 2 and 3 was full of them anytime i checked it, its just a matter of time till they'll be pking but on the other hand thats a problem of any game and at least it looks like they're trying to keep it secure and cheat-free, hope they wont fail their job and you guys gonna have fun playing.. but it's been just a month now so dont think things cant go bad, it happened once on usko, it can happen again no matter how good it may look now

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    playing in usko has no point unless you have +9 set

but euko is awesome. no dupe, no bug abusing, no koxpers in pk

well i definitely suggest you to play in euko

you can't even find sites that are selling gb in euko

you just need to login with proxy then close proxy and have fun
    every site that sell fors usko sells for eu also.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    every site that sell fors usko sells for eu also.
    allready lol ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

At highly inflated prices, but still, give em a couple months and i'll be just like usko in terms of baba shopping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12