Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

HP recover Shard?

This is a discussion on HP recover Shard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so that was zeros secret :s does any1 know what hyper earing is ?[/b] You mean iron earing... It have ...
Page: 2

MerchAcc

so that was zeros secret :s

does any1 know what hyper earing is ?[/b]
    You mean iron earing...
    It have hyper healing (Tho i dunno what i does)
    But k2 (The fucking ass holes) removed it from game :/

Wink

kk, i'v seen 1 b4 on a ss... but forgot what stats on it

Iron earring has hyper healing.[/b]
    and that is?

anyways. that hp recovered thingy.. he could be healed by a healer since he is in a party, just bugged animation (i mean could be.. everything was bugged in KE), on 10 mp recover 1k recovered hp would be 10k damage which is no tpossible lolz (except that malice and take off armor stuff) and come and tell me now that he has a shard with 100 mp recover eh? <_< newb
    about "who needs another humans to kill" and "who needs a debuffer"
    1. doesnt mean anything
    2. that duffer was a random duffer not in party (= not via teamspeak told to duff him)

i dunno but since zero stopped to play KO every1 try&#39;s to make him "bad" "cheaty" "noob"
    zero is one of the best Sin&#39;s in this game accept it or not. he was a "legend" too in times when lv 70&#39;s were rare and he could tank every1 and everything.
    nowadays lv 70 isnt a goal anymore (like F9Devil is "a random lv 7x", that was same for zero)

imo, to leave this game made him to a KO-Assasinclass-hero.

Point.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I dont have ss anymore but it has 100hp, 10hp and hyper healing i think.

P.S from what i hear AoC is waste of time. Archlord new armors FTW!!

but what hyper healing does?..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

It was like big green pearl, nice hp recovery.

WTF? all the time?! lmao

im shocked Oo

any other jewellerys with secret power?

If only ppl use their brain and dont just jump on that dagger crap.. :mellow:
    If he really had a dagger with HP absorb or whatever, then he should had constantly absorbed HP or MP in the whole fight scene before it switched, which he doesnt. Any old player can tell its a graphic issue, in KO when objects on ur screen excess a specific number, it will starting to disable the lower prioritied objects (glows, effects etc etc)

So yes, this is just a priest that had a good timing on heal, and it couldnt been shown coz too many objects on the screen

Cadence96

lol that is very stupid. 000000 is been injured by the Nova Damage. If his shard really have HP recover, then every hit would turn to full his HP. But no.
    EDIT: Lol... havent read Captain&#39;s post

Arthurios

you have them in myko I think +9 rare shard with hp/mp recover etc.

Mario

best part "we killed him and hes best friend F9DEVIL here"... forgot to add "after rain of acids, and i noticed zero used safety, so maybe unbuffed or duffed either..." lmao... <_<

Imo some1 healed him and there was no animation...
    Hapens to me sometimes when i play ko on my laptop... Animations of hp pots/heals dont show up..[/b]

I JUST LMAOED AFTER READING THIS THREAD ROFL

Dude could you count how many ppl were there when he spiked that mage??? Eh ... A LOT.

He was in party, with priest probably. In KE on my old computer it happend to me several times that i didnt see animation of heal.

Use brain next time. Btw that sucked when you had to use acids to kill them 4v2... So lame...

(Still cant stop from laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: )

basher443

the post was not supposed to be about 0000000, i just wanted to know whether anyone knew such a dagger, i dont believe zero use, had, or cheated but i thought i would be possible since i saw the md+8s on ebay

Nice try... Months after Zero left KO turks still try to prove something about the guy. Oh and the 1050 hp recovered couldn&#39;t have been from HP recover dagger, since following hits didn&#39;t give hp recovery, must have been a heal with bugged animation.
    The acid pot shower of fury made me laugh. 4 of the noobs spammed acids, and yet still they almost died

Mario

the post was not supposed to be about 0000000, i just wanted to know whether anyone knew such a dagger, i dont believe zero use, had, or cheated but i thought i would be possible since i saw the md+8s on ebay[/b]
    can exist, nychris or some1 had IB+10/19 DEX, dont correct me to +24 DEX, coz it was +19 on weapon (+2 on every upgarde level started at +1/1, +2/3, +3/5, etc... - scimitar +5/9HP for egzample), and when this Rankin guy was keepin site showin top items on servers (old players will know what im talkin about) there was an IB+10/19 DEX on ares.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast