well with all this koxp going on in cz its impossible to pk, today i actually had time to pk and was pking for most of the day and there was way to many koxpers in cz and i got pissed but then i said to myself i dont have to play this shitty coded game and there is no reason to get mad over it.

until they fix the way the game used to be and it used to be fun, i will actually be afk most of the time. i have a couple of my friends that will be playing my acc from time to time but doesnt mean it will be me. to many cheaters are ruining this game and mostly all of them are turkish kids that have never pk'd in their life. i dont see the fun in koxping the fuck out of everything.

dont worry waggy ill have your money baba, i dont care anymore if people know i bought your character for usd. all of my friends stuff will be returned to them, or they can go on and take it off. it looks like its back to CS for me because thats the only game that i can play where its fun.

this game is getting worse by the day, couple of my friends on msn told me they were koxping and i asked them why? they told me the turks are taking over and they have to do it in order to survive in cz. i thought i would never degrade myself to leave this game because of how bad they really ruined this game. but it looks like i am. ill see you when everything is fixed.