Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I found a bug for macroing...

This is a discussion on I found a bug for macroing... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ToX1CiTy donnu if ppl knew about it.. and i only tested that on usKo but ...
Page: 2

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ToX1CiTy
    donnu if ppl knew about it.. and i only tested that on usKo but there is another way of macroing and it's some how with ctr+alt+del.... idk if it can be stopped.. but it's exist... it's like the most simple way of macroing... so if it does important who i need to pm ? if it doesn't.. sorry for useless info *
    rofl yes say how to macro im forum wtf oO delete plz?[/b]
    wtf are you talking about bro- that Diler guy found a bug of macroing, and iv'e found one too.. and never said how specifcly doing it.. i just said i found one- and all i want is to know if it's important information or not.. and who should i pm with that.. that's all.. next time think before you post.. damn retard <_<

Vendetta

I always use that "Macro" for connect into server when its non premium :P

lol as if fixing a noobie shit like thats gonna help, all the hard core stuff will still work, what most people use. pfffff

<- crying like a baby

( i would like to add my usual comment about what single gm / k2 can do to help any technical issues.. but im getting too retarded )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12