Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

I have a Suggestion. no really i do

This is a discussion on I have a Suggestion. no really i do within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wipe = a ton of koxpers exping and the first +9 items in two weeks. The problem with this game ...
Page: 2

Wipe = a ton of koxpers exping and the first +9 items in two weeks. The problem with this game isnt a clean start, the problem is the people who play it and the company that runs it. People would much rather use cheats and make a proffit rather than play for fun, and the company just doesnt give a fuck as long as they are getting money out of it.

This game is dead, its on zombie mode, soon zombies will have no more humans to feed on, and KO will become a wasteland.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Wipe = a ton of koxpers exping and the first +9 items in two weeks. The problem with this game isnt a clean start, the problem is the people who play it and the company that runs it. People would much rather use cheats and make a proffit rather than play for fun, and the company just doesnt give a fuck as long as they are getting money out of it.

This game is dead, its on zombie mode, soon zombies will have no more humans to feed on, and KO will become a wasteland.
    "People would much rather use cheats and make a proffit rather than play for fun"

These people are everywhere, in every game. It has nothing to do with the game in this case.
    But indeed, the problem is the company who runs it, I'm pretty sure that this game could of be way better if they would give a fuck..
    when all they care about is money..you can't expect much so :/ I doubt wipe gonna help anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    they dont care for things that English speaking commiunity wants, all important things are just on TR part of the forum.
    guess i will start following turkish classes.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    "People would much rather use cheats and make a proffit rather than play for fun"

These people are everywhere, in every game. It has nothing to do with the game in this case.
    But indeed, the problem is the company who runs it, I'm pretty sure that this game could of be way better if they would give a fuck..
    when all they care about is money..you can't expect much so :/ I doubt wipe gonna help anyone..
    Thats what I said. The problem isnt just the people who want to cheat, but the combination of them and the company that doesnt care.

Just laying down my 2 cents, a wipe isn't really necessary for where we are right now with the servers and such, it'll destroy the value of the servers and starting over is not a pretty task and a lot of people may have valuable accounts / items / characters so suggesting a wipe isn't a pretty way to go for most veteran players and people who put a shit load of money in-game to actually try being a top player with well geared items would most likely vote no for a wipe.

however, if we just continue to push the game masters to do their work on banning koxpers, and keeping their game safe and productive, by all means, let's keep that on them so we don't have to spend a whole year to get back to 83 and start over which can take a lot of time plus dedication to get the kind of items we want in our characters in game.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    Lets make a thread on officials requesting that all servers be Completely wiped and a new start shall begin ^^
    You mean like every single server in this game after Ares?
    Why wipe when they can and will give you a fresh start on a new server while making millions of $$$ on prem and PUS items.

Even if they did wipe its KNIGHT ONLINE so servers will be fucked eventually anyway.

Banned Senior Member

only kind of wipe that would even sort of make sense would be a np wipe cause literally 50-70% of np holders in every servers is npted its ridiculous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12