Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm tired of Patriot

This is a discussion on I'm tired of Patriot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares that only proves how caring turks are to eachother. i wonder if that would work for ...
Page: 2

snipelord

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    that only proves how caring turks are to eachother. i wonder if that would work for non turk players
    stop posting on forums and help me lvl :P 900 mil till decent :wub:

FrEaK

turks what do you expect from them

SilkBundlex

And what when PPL from U.S.A , Spain, Peru, begin Ksing you ,or TP to GOlemS?

this is just another demonstration of the ape-like behaviour of turks. conclusion: dont party them.

AlwaysSayDie

I think its admireable that turks stick up for eachother no matter what. but still they all are one big sack of shit

not 70 yet

Aluzion

Why did the paki bring a bucket of shit to the wedding?

To keep the flies off the bride..

Ok really bad joke i know, but i cant stand people who cheat/swear and use whatever they can to bring this game to nothing. And by me saying people, im reffering to turks.

Flame me all you want, but EVERYONE knows its true.

wraith86

turks seem to think they own everything which includes our mothers, exp spots, items and NP. all K2 needs to do is ban koxpers and ban offensive language users "ý fak yuo mather" and 99% of turks will be gone.

I_Am_On_Ares

lol auto ban as soon as " ý ú etc." characters are used :P

jimfujitsu

Ah cmon you're bitching about Patriots , it's like people bitching about dieing.It just happens.

Banned Senior Member

Like my sig says

OrcTank

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    Ah cmon you're bitching about Patriots , it's like *people bitching about dieing.It just happens.
    lol +1

blaming "turks" for ksing is like blaming all of america for invading iraq, theres differences from person to person. such as my own clan if you were to inform our leader of someone ksing they would be punished in some sort of way. anything from moved to subclan to banned from clan.

perfectchoice has done the same, but also at the same time they dont have a clan leader just now

lotusflower

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    Ah cmon you're bitching about Patriots , it's like *people bitching about dieing.It just happens.
    lol +1

blaming "turks" for ksing is like blaming all of america for invading iraq, theres differences from person to person. such as my own clan if you were to inform our leader of someone ksing they would be punished in some sort of way. anything from moved to subclan to banned from clan.

perfectchoice has done the same, but also at the same time they dont have a clan leader just now [/b]
    it is the mentality of the turks... cant do nothing about it ... try exp them, it is easy lol brains they need, they should stop ruine game for others.

MAKE ME GM PLZ

OrcTank

Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu

lol +1

perfectchoice has done the same, but also at the same time they dont have a clan leader just now
    it is the mentality of the turks... cant do nothing about it ... try exp them, it is easy lol brains they need, they should stop ruine game for others.

MAKE ME GM PLZ [/b]
    well maybe not lotus or even myself, im also a little hotheaded, but some kind of persons, not gms, to ban people in game on the spot, for maybe 3 days and give the real gms a time to review it. people like these arrowshower hacking assassins in cz. i guess deliberate ksing but whatever. just the usual gay shit.

Ancient noob Senior Member

rofl
    this whole incident makes me so glad i play an orc priest. :lol:
    el morad is just too crowded. that's why there is so much ks'ing. even during peak turk hours on ares at the most popular places to xp, i don't see endless ks'ing like what has been mentioned in this thread.
    B)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast