Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I Missed You Guys

This is a discussion on I Missed You Guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everything I see that was posted by RW just simply makes my day...
Page: 3

BlackIrish

Everything I see that was posted by RW just simply makes my day

Banned

..if ur the real guy..please dont come back we dont need you ..we already have enough problems ..but if u do..gl and i hope u dont come girakon ^^

this poor guy just came to say he missed you guys and ur jumping on him lol.

Volcanic

this poor guy just came to say he missed you guys and ur jumping on him lol.[/b]
    Sadly, thats what happens when you are a turd :/
    He never ever did anything for the community except fuck it up.

Sadly, thats what happens when you are a turd :/
    He never ever did anything for the community except fuck it up.[/b]

Never thought i'd say this... But i actually have to agree with you.

Bidas

Back in AlmaLibre times RW was the first person that was crying for items to me ...

2 Years passed and RW still is the spoil child that he was..

Everyone that knew me personaly knew who was i really am and what i did for KO..

Anyway Have Fun with your ridiculous RingWraith !!!

kibal

As far as i know bidas never was in w00t ,he was soulslayer friend and started play in town.

Back in AlmaLibre times RW was the first person that was crying for items to me ...

2 Years passed and RW still is the spoil child that he was..

Everyone that knew me personaly knew who was i really am and what i did for KO..

Anyway Have Fun with your ridiculous RingWraith !!![/b]

Gahahahaha what you did for KO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL..... You ruined Ares, thats what you did for ko..
    and for items i cried? i doubt nublet, how bout you tell the truth :P how you got babashopped items for me, jesse, niro and kayah if we joined up with you .. and when we asked how you farmed 4x rols, Full chitin set8, Shard8, Md8, skelebelt, glassbelt, ironbelt, in 1 week back then.. Your reply was: "I camp bowl alot".. hence why you were never online.. only times soulslayer was online was when i used it to do talos and TK, since my archer couldnt tank it back then.

But hey! you tried!

SiCoXiS

we just talk on other topic on the good days of ares :P
    bidas is old gg i have ss of his clan town and fire dying in FT by Flame rock

[img=http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3757/rogergay5gg2jtdj5.th.jpg][/b]
    haha i post that pic :lol: long time ago from my real live friend rogergayranak , hey bidas :lol: long time dun see u bro wat u was doing all this time i sometimes talk with trela and dunnys that bishes :lol: i miss ko so bad ofc the old times

pd: btw for the old ko players who now me =) i just see that of trustable merchant inquieres and i post it hehe http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=194407 plz post

haha i post that pic :lol: long time ago from my realfriend rogergayranak , hey bidas :lol: long time dun see u bro wat u was doing all this time i sometimes talk with trela and dunnys that bishes :lol: i miss ko so bad ofc the old times

pd: btw for the old ko players who now me =) i just see that of trustable merchant inquieres and i post it hehe http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=194407 plz post [/b]
    Ye this is one of my best photos i have got since i have lost of photos in old pc cuze i got new one so no photos from old ko
    if you got more old photos nvm post it for me <3

SiCoXiS

Ye this is one of my best photos i have got since i have lost of photos in old pc cuze i got new one so no photos from old ko
    if you got more old photos nvm post it for me <3[/b]
    same i dun have any photo of ko cuz i format my pc like 3 times >.<

Yun_Yuuzhan

Heh ZYwar... bidas/mos aint even the original SoulSlayer... And no TOWN aint the oldest clan at all... WMD/Unique/IS/noname/EK is the oldest clans....[/b]

Since TOWN was a WMD remake, it&#39;s a moot point claiming it wasn&#39;t one of the oldest clans on USKO.

same i dun have any photo of ko cuz i format my pc like 3 times >.< [/b]
    aha sad i format next week after 2 years on that "new pc" and i back up things of ko and some other staff on over 20 discs so far :P

another question now ... drt lady knight used to play on rogerank?

SiCoXiS

aha sad i format next week after 2 years on that "new pc" and i back up things of ko and some other staff on over 20 discs so far :P

another question now ... drt lady knight used to play on rogerank?[/b]
    lady drt buy rogers acc very very very cheap haha and hes playing wow all this time and hes in the same university as me >.< unfortunable haha xD

mammlea2

lady drt buy rogers acc very very very cheap haha and hes playing wow all this time and hes in the same university as me >.< unfortunable haha xD[/b]
    what are u doing posting here? dont you have to be duping blue chests?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast