i need to know how to charge back

This is a discussion on i need to know how to charge back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive bought on paypal before from different people never been scammed so this is a first for me, how do ...
Page: 1

sirkill

ive bought on paypal before from different people never been scammed so this is a first for me, how do i get my money back ? can anyone help me out, do i claim a dispute and if so what should i say under it ? the scammer was darkstart rebellion, which i bought gbs from like 2 weeks ago and it was all good but he apparently been on scaming rampage

sirkill

can anyone help me please =(

Hennessy

theres a help feature on paypal , why dont you try looking around first before you ask for help

lovel12345

...... fly over to where he lives and ask for the gbs xD best solution

sirkill

well i did look around on the paypal thing, but it doesnt really help me much, i need to know what to put under the dispute claim to get my money back, i cant put i was buying gbs, so i need to know what i should put under the dispute

manbeast

tell them you didnt receive the services you paid for or the items or w.e

go to resolutions center and open a case u need the transaction id

Cleatus

You bought a virtual item. Don't expect much from paypal. Hopefully your paypal is backed by a visa card or some sort of deposit acct' with a bank. That's your best option. Your bank actually gives a shit.. paypal is run by a bunch of dullards who could care less. Resolution Center as has been mentioned.. but if that's all the ammo you have, consider yourself screwed.

You bought a virtual item. Don't expect much from paypal. Hopefully your paypal is backed by a visa card or some sort of deposit acct' with a bank. That's your best option. Your bank actually gives a shit.. paypal is run by a bunch of dullards who could care less. Resolution Center as has been mentioned.. but if that's all the ammo you have, consider yourself screwed.[/b]
    i never knew it anything to do with my bank i guess USAA a good bank

Glader

hey Cleatus, a bit offtopic but: if they "could care less", does it mean that they care atleast a little bit? or did you mean "couldn't care less"?
    That's something I've seen being written ALOT nowadays that doesn't really make sense ^^

Cleatus

i never knew it anything to do with my bank i guess USAA a good bank[/b]
    Hmm.. not sure if I'm following you - but yes, you can link paypal to a credit card or checking / savings acct. Paypal debits that account to pay the seller. You contact your bank and say "Nope. Not gonna pay it" and they pull the funds from Paypal.

Make sure you're well documented. Also make sure to let paypal know. Otherwise this could be fraud if you're found incorrect. But in the end - if you can prove in the slightest way you've been victimized, yes - you can stop the payment at your bank.

Glader - :lol: You are correct. My mistake. Nice catch.