Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i3 for merchant server?

This is a discussion on i3 for merchant server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im too doubting that this would work. Without turks participating in anything u can just change as much as nothing ...
Page: 2

Krvavy Necht

Im too doubting that this would work. Without turks participating in anything u can just change as much as nothing ^^

!Premier_Assassin!

just make an iMerchant server instead of putting it in the regular ones

I do not understand your signature kibal... o_o

on topic...

We tried this sometime back in the day on Edana i believe. It was a complete failure lol. No one would merchant on a diffrent server. But instead we made a post about "where" to merchant in moradon. Like alot of english players would merchant together so that it was easier to find people selling stuff we wanted. It was similar to when you see clannys merching together just on a larger scale.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ppl already though of that when there was still 3 servers per name (a1 a2 and a3) lag was terrible on a1 at war time or event times, and if u go to moradon 2791345123 ppl afk merchanting. i do remember some ppl asking to make all the servers 3, merchant/xp only servers, however the idea never went thru and finally they removed servers 3

go on offical fourms of turks and post in turkish and something might happen but chance is low

Where did u check the number of players in each server? , cose in kok i always c like 1,2-1,5 players on I1 (and yes in turkish time, i have almost the turkish gtm).[/b]
    i have absolutely no idea what you mean by "1,2-1,5 players on I1", but i can only assume that you are contradicting me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12